yuuta okk. - [1] ring

[a/n: Help! I can't stop laughing at that pic up there↑...just look at Maki...she just look like a Roblox😂

This shot is requested by our precious requester Maizeq0 They request a angst/fluff Yuuta]

•🍒•

!! I ENJOYED WRITING THIS SO PLEASE READ THIS EVEN IF THIS IS LONG!!

The sun light were sipping through the paper windows, the air around the Jujutsu High was always thick when a certain person came into the scene.

"Okkotsu-kun" the white haired shaman approach the spiky black haired first year who seems always had a anxiety energy.

"Gojo-sensei?" Yuuta Okkotsu turn around to face his teacher, his fingers were slightly clammy all of the sudden. "You need something?"

His teacher smiled at him weirdly, "Could you pick up your other classmate in Kyoto? She just came from a solo mission and she wanted me to pick her up but I have something important to do"

Yuuta who's feeling hesitant, nodded gulping for a moment. "S-sure" he nervously said.

"Yay! Thanks a lot Okkotsu-kun" Gojo cheerfully clap his hand then fishing something inside his pocket, "Here, please give it to her when you two meet" he handed out a little royal blue box.

Yuuta carefully receive the looking expensive box with his two hand and securely putting it inside his pocket. Then he said his goodbyes to his teacher and begone to walk away from the campus. The other first years finally show them selfs after hiding in the nearby empty room.

"Are you sure about that Gojo-sensei?" Panda gingerly ask his teacher while watching Yuuta step down on the concrete steps.

"I bet she'll ignore you in weeks for sending Yuuta to pick her up" Maki also says, her arms were cross around her chest.

"Salmom" Inumaki agreed.

"She will never gonna do that to me, plus I knew you guys also wanted to see them to be together again" Gojo wink at the first years before walking away.

" I never got to see them together before but I'll look forward at it" panda scratch his head.

"Hmn" Maki just hum.

"Salmon"

The ride at the train was so peaceful as Yuuta nearly forgot that he'll heading to Kyoto. Frantically getting off the train, he sigh feeling stupid for himself.
Walking towards the school, Yuuta was eaten by his curiousity. He wobbly push his hand on his pocket, grabbing the royal blue box. A sweat form in his temples as he slowly open it; his eyes shimmers in shock, feeling oddly and little warm on the jewelry.

It was a silver ring with a piece of diamond on top, lightly raising it up, he examine the ring and saw that it had a edging inside.

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

Yuuta stare at the ring for a minute thinking hardly as he can when he felt that he have already seen it somewhere, like there's a deja vu played in his eyes so as he sees it.

"Oh-......."

He froze in his tracks, the kick of anxiety on his stomach was so painful but he felt numb. Just a cold air caressing his skin- he think he couldn't- he couldn't face the person behind him when he knew who that voice belongs to.

"Y-yuuta-kun??"

Gripping his white uniform, he quickly put back the box inside his pocket and shakingly turn around, "Y-y/N?" Along when he said that name he finally recalls where he sees that ring.

-Flashback

"Yuuta-kun!! Are you finally going to school?" There you are, the h/c locks that you got from your mother bounce on the air while you run towards Yuuta.

His lips curls into smile, his face was beat red as he look away. "Y-yes" he stuttered.

"Great! Then let's go together!!" Your e/c eyes reflect like a piece of diamond that always made Yuuta devoted himself on you.

"S-sur-" he was cutted off by a annoying high pitch voice from afar calling your name.

"Y/n!!! Please don't leave me again like that!!" A black haired girl run off to you hugging you like a lost child.

"Oh my...! I'm so sorry" you apologized, you look over at Yuuta. "Yuuta! This is Rika-chan, my neighbor and also our new transferred classmate!" You pointed the girl beside you who eyes widened after seeing him, "Rika-chan this is Yuuta-kun! My best friend".

Then, you were startled when Rika suddenly grab Yuutas hand, her face beaming with excitement. "Then he's now my best friend too, right?" You who felt a little jealous on the little skin ship they had just nodded and decided to walk ahead of them, trying your best to ignore their hands that intertwined together.

You never thought Rika would be so close at Yuuta that fast, sometimes you just spare a glance on them while they walk past in you. And you think that you'd look like the third wheel if you join them so you chose to keep your distance and find some other friends.

And there's Yuuta who was so busy at Rika just notice that you're avoiding them when his birthday comes. You're in front of him, fidgeting with the royal blue box in your hand with a tinted pink blush on your face.

"H-happy birthday Yuuta! I've opened my piggy bank and I decided to bought you some gift, so...here!" You opened the box and offered it to him.

Yuuta was in state of shock- how could you open your piggy bank just to bought him a expensive gift? though he was happy that you remembered his birthday.

"T-thank you so much Y/n! But you don't need to buy me something -" when you was about to give it to him you stumbled on your feet, causing you to rolled under the teachers desk with the box. "Y/n! Are you okay?-".

Then Yuuta heard the door opened, "Yuuta! Who are you talking to? We've gotta go the the park remember??" Rika pout at him.

"Ahh. Hmn" Yuuta nodded giving you a concern look but you was so busy looking for the ring.

"Aha! Yuuta-kun! I've finally found....." Your energy dropped seeing Yuuta on the window laughing with Rika, "....it"

After that so many disasters come to Yuutas life, Rika was got run by a truck with her head crushed and Y/n L/n was brought to hospital when her family found her body laying on a puddle of blood after a 6 gun shot sound was heard.

-End of flashback.

Walking through the streets heading to the train, there's a space between you and Yuuta that you keep when you saw him flinch when you try to walk near him. You knew about his situation and you just shut your mouth thinking that he'll grow uncomfortable when you talk about it.

Even though deep inside you, you wanted to hug him to the tightest. Say that your love at him six years ago never change, you still love who Yuuta are. But everytime your e/c eyes make a contact with him he flinches. Perhaps he was so guilty back then,

On December 01,

Humming a soft tune, you walk past a steps heading towards your classroom, getting excited discussing the winter hang out with your classmates especially with Yuuta. But when you open the door, you saw the curse spirit Rika, arms were stretch out to grab your friends. Your feet move on their own, blocking the curse huge hand causing you to be the one who being lift up and got thrown towards the second floor window.

Your back hit a huge tree and your head smack against the ground really hard. Your head was spinning, ears was only hearing faint scream of your name and vision was blurry but you got a clear view of Yuutas terrified and worried face before falling unconscious.

"I think you student hit her head really hard and she end up having a coma" Shoko sadly look at Gojo beside him was Yuuta.

"How long she gonna wake up?" Gojo asked face contorted with concern and frustration.

"Unfortunately....I have no clue about that"

[Part 2 is next! Dear requester hope you like this!! The continuation fluff that you request was on next shot!! PLEASE READ IT CUZ IT'S SHIMMERING splendid✨]