suguru x reader x satoru[2]

[Bruh...since I read Aot manga I thought Yelena was a guy but Yoooooow she's not.]

•Thankyou to those who hype me up, this is for y'all•

"Uh.." you stare at the two tall male hovering on your side, just finished taking their top leaving you completely froze out and drooling all over."Eck!" You flich as you felt a light pressure on your tummy up to your chest making you bit your lip and turning your head on the side to keep yourself from lust.

"What a shame~" their raspy and lustful voice rang back and forth on your head then as you open your eyes you meet a piercing ones; it was Suguru. "Aren't you're too cute when you're like this" he says, trailing your lips and gently pinch it with his thumb and index.

"Su-AHHH~" You try to stop Suguru by scolding him but Satoru quickly suck your breast with no mercy. Meanwhile, Suguru entered his digits on your mouth the time you moan out, Your chest harshly go up and down whilst you try your best to catch some oxygen for your poor lungs.

Though, Suguru look at Satoru who stops midway when he watch your tomato and tear stained face.

"Whats the problem Satoru?" Suguru ask taking back his finger and lick to clean it.

"I-..I feel bad" Satoru embarrassingly look away and fidget with his hands, "This is wrong" faint sniffles started to came out from him which you stare at him with shock.

'How could he back away when he let you taste the heaven' you thought. However, surprise you more is Suguru crawling towards Satoru whilst you wanted to run away from this bastards.

"Isn't it too late?" Suguru lowly asks, running his fingers on Satorus broad shoulders downwards as his lips tenderly brush on his nape. "I feel bad for him~ he's awake since yesterday" Suguru hand made thier way inside Satorus boxer and roughly rub his cock, soft moans escape through Satorus lips while Suguru pull a fistful of his white locks to make Satoru look at him.

"Su~ahh~" Satorus tongue creep inside of Sugurus mouth as they played and fight for dominance and Suguru win.
[I feel jealous on Y/n witnessing that scene right in front of her eyes].

Your face grow hotter and hotter as you watch their foreplay, you could feel a liquid dripping out on your throbbing cunt. You use your curse technique to break the handcuff which thankfully succeed, you gently rub your wrist thought of it might leave a bruise later. You shut your eyes in irritation when you heard a multiple seducing moans from both of them, then you sigh to relax yet the time you open your eyes. They're done and creepily looking lustfully at you.

"Now~" Satoru smirk and wipe the drool on his chin while he crawl towards you. "Lets begin"

"DONT COME CLOS-KYAH" your wrist yet again tied up but not in the headboard, they're just tied together while your face is buried on the soft pillow as your butt is hung on the air. "Where*haah* did *haah* you *haah* get the *haah* rope?" You aks between heavy breathing then you heard a ruffles of clothes behind you so you lightly roll your head to the side to look at Satoru and your eyes widened in over surprised.

"Yo~ what's with the shock face Y/n-chan? You should expect this size and veiny on tall mans~" he tease starting to pull your pyjamas down to your knees. "By the way, its fifteen inch" he whispered on your ears and it sent shivers down to your spine.

His digit played with your clit whilst his tip entering your back entrance, you bit the pillow under you and grip the sheet as he slowly thrust inside you.

"Ack! Ah~ Ah~ Stop it! Ah~" you moan out, Your bed harshly bang on the wall while Satoru continued to thrust deeply on you.

"Y/n-chan do you know what incubus are?~" Suguru quickly pulling your shoulders up making you sit on Satorus shaft; you moan when Satoru hit your g-spot. "We're one of them~ and you're the succubus" Sugurus half lided eyes stares at you pulling down his boxers giving you a full view of his throbbing shaft it was a little pinky and tan almost vieny too.

"N-ngh~" you breathe out when Suguru buried back your face to the pillow before saying things to you.

"One cock is enough for the daddys slut" Suguri made his way towards Satorus back before spreading apart his butt, "You ready?" Suguru asks as Satoru nodded. Suguru lightly stroke his shaft before pressing it to his behind.

"S-su-g-guru~ah" Satoru arch his back which followed with your moan as he hit your spot again.

"T-ight~Ah~" Suguru finally buried his selft on Satoru and started to move, Satoru plant a hickeys on your nape as Suguru did the same on him. Your walls tighten around Satoru making him twitch in delight.

"Ah~ y-y/n" his moan goes well with the skin slapping, his hands quivers when Suguru pull out his tip and quickly put it back. Satoru and you arch back both face blushing madly and mouth lightly agape.

"I'm c-ahh~" Satoru fondled your breasts as you three cum together.

"Yo~ Y/n-chan!" You flinch when you heard that familiar voice, your sight shifted to entrance of cafeteria. There walking the two tall brats who ravish you early in the morning so you can barely walk.

"Nee~ Y/n was it good?" Shoko whisper to you with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah..but- Y-YOU H-HEARD??????US???" You shouted as you slammed your fist on the cafeteria table.

"H-haha...I was there in the whole time?" She snickered while Suguru and Satoru is right on time to catch your unconscious body.

[Hope you like it(つ✧ω✧)つ sorry it's short.