maki zen. - [2] crush

A/n:AHHHHH I'M GAY AT MAKI

•🍦•

"Y/n what is this?" She held out her phone with have a picture of you that angled between your thighs as your cum is visible dripping on your cunt with your unconscious face.

"M-maki-san let me explain" you plead, "I know that you're angry at me but I didn't want those" you grab her jacket and there you cried. "I'm sure you're disgusted! But please don't leave me" you managed to say between hiccups and sobs.

But you're surprised when she hugged you tight, which calm you down. You could hear her rapid heartbeat on her chest and you know that she's angry or pissed.

"I'm not angry at you" Maki says in a low loving voice, "I'm angry at my self, If only I arrive here sooner you wouldn't need to go through her" She sigh and draw a circles around your back.

"Does she make you c-" A finger was quickly place in her lips, stopping her from talking.

"Don't say it, but yes and I'm really sorry Maki-san" you hug her tighter, her uniform were now soaked with your salty tears. "I let another person touch me other than you, I'm really-"

"You apologized too much" She cupped your cheeks to made you look at her, and that you notice that she's also crying. "I'll never leave you and I promise I'll protect you" Maki says, her voice is so calm but the sadness were obvious, she once again embrace you, full of passion, love and warmth.

"I-I love you...Maki-san" you lean closer to her face and your lips pressed against her, the kiss was gentle and it was always Maki give to you a kiss that full of love and care. Slowly, you open your mouth to let her wet and slick muscle play around your wet cavern, you darted your tongue and you meet hers you lightly sucked it and she groan in return.

You both pulled away, panting heavily as a string of saliva connect both of you.

"Are you ready for this" she asks eyes avoiding yours whilst her face were completely red.

You wrapped both of your arms on her shoulder, leaning your forehead on her, "I'm always ready for you, MOMMY~" you tease as he buried his face on your shoulder in embarrassment.

"Stupid.. don't call me that" she started to plant a kiss on your neck, searching for the spot. " Can I mark you?" She seducingly asks and you nodded, her tongue wandering around your neck as you shivers. She sucked and bit your neck earning a soft moan from your mouth.

"M-maki~" you breathe out.

Maki lay you on the bed as she straddled on top of you, She untie your bathrobe then she was pissed that your not wearing any undergarments and your chest it full of sucked marks.

Maki lean down and continue to gave you a kiss whilst her hand travels on your body that supposed to be only her. The kiss became rough and passionate as she made their way down to breasts, your hands unbuttoning her uniform.

"Y/n?"

"Yes master?"

"There~there~ good kitty"

She planted a hickey every corner of your body as evidence that you belong to somebody and that's her, you moan softly when you felt her breath on your nipples, finally she sucked and pull each of your nipples.

"Was it good?" Maki pull away and kiss down to your tummy.

"Y-yes..Ahm-master" you groan as she cupped your womanhood.

"Does she use this" she scissors you inside and you nodded, "Then, I'll eat you out" Maki lift you thighs and rest it down in her shoulder as you watch her disappear between your inner thighs.

You grab the sheet, curling your toes, "Ma-Ah~mngh-Master~~" you bucked your hips when she started to suck your clit. She run down her tongue down to your whole, blowing a warm breathe.

"Put it in,master" you pleaded.

Maki started to put her tongue in and you grab her ponytail pulling him closer, She reach deeper inside as you arch your back in pleasure.

"I'm comming" you breathe out bucking you hips more forward closer to her skillful mouth, Maki the started to curl her tongue around your wall and you let the knot on your stomach. Your knees feel too weak and sore as you remembered the wheelchair Panda brought to you when Maki claim your first.

Maki clean you up and you both take a bath together and cuddles at that night.

"I love you Maki-san" you whisper planting a hickey on her jawline before drowning into a peaceful slumber.

"I love you too" Maki kisses your forehead.

"You dare touch my girl?" Maki pointed out her sword at Nobara.

"Interesting"

A/n:Did you guys like it?
Some one said to me "You're an horny ass bitch, author-sama"