toge inu. - twins

[a/n: Y'know guys I- I want to punch ADAM in the face for smacking my master-Cherry in the face with his shitty skateboard!(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ]

⚠️ Please be careful of punchable OOC Maki and change of some characters here⚠️ Rg/n= random guys name

Request by: Ejmuksan

•⏩⏪•

In the special day,

After taking a bath you slide your purple bathrobe and walk over to the sink to brush your teeth, but you stop when you notice your pinkie finger in your left hand. The scar that resembles of a memories of the man you truly love.

«-

Helping Nitta-san prepare a food for everyone to celebrate the winning of Yuutas team against the Kyoto in good will event and to prepare a delicious food before Yuuta made his way overseas.

"I'll be back okay? Ijichi-san just called" Nitta inform me which I only smile at her and sign her to go on, Grabbing some onions you begun to washh it in the sink and placing in the chopping board. Carefully angling the knife on it- your brows furrowed together as you remember what's your problem with onions. You never cried at it like others-you juust didn't know how to cut it nicely and perfectly, hence you still insist to cut it- kicking all your struggles and then...

"Shit!" You quickly run to the sink, slipping your pinkie in the running water, "shit-shit-"

Your wrist was suddenly grab by someone, bringing it in front of them as you both watch the following blood drip on the white tiles. "Mustard leaf?"

"Ah Inu! Haha it's just a cut notting to worry about-" Inumaki grip your wrist even tighter not in the way of hurting you but getting your attention.

"Bonito flakes!" He angrily look at you, he drag you near the kitchen counter lifting you up to make you sit there, "Salmon cod roe" he pointed out the bathroom whilst you nodded, you wait for a second as he finally show up, some cotton balls and band-aids on his hand.

Standing between your legs, he gently held your arm; damping the cotton to remove the blood and putting the cute panda-band aid on your pinkie.

"Mustard leaf?" He asked, still not leaving his gaze on your soft hands. You in the other hand-blushing, he was just inches away from you and he act like at was normal but its not.

"I-im...f-fine t-..thank-" then you blush even more when you felt a soft lips on you poor little bandaged pinkie. "I-inu?!" And just like that his hands held your nape tenderly-pulling you in a long a-waited kiss.

- »

You sit on the middle high chair, facing the huge mirror with a lightbulbs around it. Different brands, colors and use of cosmetics was splattered on the table in front of you. The artist walk towards you- adjusting the bathrobe you wear before asking you a question...

"Are you perhaps nervous, Madam Y/n" it asked.

"I'm not nervous....just scared"

«-

You both knew the feelings at each other. You both just scared.

Scared of rejection.
Scared of avoiding each other out of awkwardness.
Scared of losing the trust you both build at each other.
Scared of losing each other.