jjk-dimensions:vampires

1364 words

since you were little,

looking yourself in the mirror have never been your favorite. it's just, there's a  huge reason behind it, in the point that you couldn't even tell it to your beloved brother. who's the number one of the clingiest ugly ducklings in your life.

a sigh escaped from you lips while you lazyly lay your bored body in your dorm couch. you thought about the strange case in your reflections...

no— it's not your reflection, you were seeing your another you on the mirror, with a different settings, clothes and lifestyle.

"another dimension? alternative universe? alternative reality?" you mumbled what's written on the certain article you saw on internet. it was a theories and opinions regarding the strange reflections.

maybe you're not the only one experiencing this.

"Y/N!" your phone was automatically thrown up in the air, as the loudest shout of your name with the harsh opening of your door echoes around the building. causing it to shake a little.

"what?!" you annoyedly raise your brow on the three mammal in your door way. two human and one animal who can talk, "why are you looking at me like that?!" you ask maki who's already stumping on your way.

she harshly grab your uniform collar, "so you're already in your uniform and here you are, spending your time in your boring room even though you know we have training?!" she spat in your face.

maki's face was just inches away from you, both of your nose is brushing at each other whilst your e/c eyes were staring deep in hers. you notice that maki was just keeping her prideful stare at yours, making you place your slightly chapped lips in hers.

it was a fast feather kiss yet enough to make the girl let go of your collar and hide her face in her palm. however, you just darted your tongue, wrapping your arms around toge's neck.

"I was waiting for you guys to come get me" you said pushing panda away but you quickly peek again in your room. "and you're bad at kissing maki, what a shame" you tease the girl even more.

dimensions: vampires

the red-orange color of setting sun dominated the grassy training ground, all you did was a light sparing with the three and as usual, you left them panting, splattered on the ground while you didn't even got any sweat rolled on your temple.

"at least give us mercy" panda joked while patting the dust on his fur. "oh! I remembered!" panda took all of you three attention, "have you heard the news about the new first years? they defeated another two special grade yesterday" panda said nonchalantly. as if he wasn't amused by the shocking news,

"tsk"

all the 2nd years eyes shifts on your way after they heard the clicking of your tongue.

"come on y/n! why do you hate them so bad?" maki asked, putting her tumbler down on the concrete steps. "was if because they're gojo-sensei's student?" panda added while toge, "tuna!" he agreed on panda's question.

"no..... don't mention that jerk here, I didn't hate them, I just have a bad feeling about the first years you know— you're bad at hiding butt head" you already know the person walking towards you four from just the threatening aura he projects.

"Y/N!" maki shouted in instinct, her hand swiftly grab her sphere but she was stunned at the scene in front of her. a strong wind with dust brush against the 2nd years face while their eyes are widely looking at you and your former teacher.