kugisaki nob. - [1] crush

- Sorry guys I didn't update on the past days because I catch a cold until now..huhu save meh and wish me luck to get better soon🤞🏻~~~I HOPE EVERYONE DIDN'T LEAVE ME HUHUHUHU

_Kaira-chan_ once said:

•🍂•

The wind blows the morning breeze towards their body as their individual hair swayed along with the air, her flaming orbs meet her piercing ones and they chuckle out of nowhere.

"W-what's your problem?" Maki embarrassingly asks,darting her eyes away from you as she realized how cute you are. "Y'know, you're adorable when you smile, you should do it more often" You winced in pain when she playfully pinch your cheek.

"Jeez, Maki-san that's hurt" You pout, clinging your arms around her. "Where are they?" You asks snuggling in her arms whilst enjoying her scent that holds on her jacket.

"They're waiting for us on the training field" Maki says swinging her curse tool on the air.

"Along with the first years?" You beamed, jumping around her while she nodded in response.

"Togeeeee~sannnn~" Your voice echoes around the training field, Toge glanced at the two of you and he run towards you and clap with you. "Leaf Mustard?" He asks you as he bring his hands to pat your head before stroking your h/c locks.

"I'm fine now that you're here~" you says honestly, cupping his cheeks then giving a peck his nose. When you back away, Toge suddenly rest his head on your shoulder to hide his furiously blushing face, You were startled when he lean back and flick your forehead before running away leaving you dumbfounded.

You notice panda working with the first year as panda throw her on the air, you watch her stand up and dusted her uniform while you peaked behind him.

"NO-BA-RA-CHAN!" you hug her from the back,starling her.

"Y-y/n-senpai!" Nobara stutter, her face where all red and her heart would explode anytime you move further, but it went unnoticed by you. "How are you Y/n-senpai?" She also wrap her arms on your to tighten the hug, like she didn't wanted you to let go of her which that's what she really wants.

Nobara found you interesting and attractive since the day you talk with her about Yuuji, that then he realized how fashionable you are when it come to clothes and how aesthetic your face with and without cosmetics. She also realized how she wants your attention, wants you to say her name more passionate, wants your smell around her especially she wants your touch. If she only have the guts to confess to you her selfish desires might been granted long ago.

"Aah~So unfair~" you sigh in defeat, a evilly grin creep on your lips before you palm her tiddies. Nobara bit her lip to keep her lewd sound inside her, tears started to peek on her eyes when you gently move your hands around them. "I wish I have that too".