megumi fus. - violin

[a/n: Here's your Bonus one shot on v𝕠ting for this man!]

•🎻•

In the four days before Itadori and Nobara shows on the screen, there's already a two first years in the Tokyo Jujutsu High.

"Here we are!" Gojo exclaimed lightly pushing Megumi in the dorm halls, "Starting now, you're staying her-" suddenly he was interrupted by a footsteps behind them.

"Good morning Gojo-sensei!" A beautiful voice interrupt the blindfolded shaman as they turn around to look at the person who called. She wears a black over size plain shirts with a silk shorts and a comfy sleepers, there's also a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Oh~ Y/n, How's your injuries?" Gojo patted the girl's headas it immediately get yanked by the person in the question.

"I'm fine a little just don't give me a mission with a special class you stupid-Goj-" a loud thud suddenly echoes on the hallways. You blink your eyes fully open, making sure that what you seeing is true; Gojo is got push by the black haired first year Megumi and landed on his butt,- when you get it was true you bring your right hand to point at the white haire shaman as you laughed.

"Gojo-sensei? The strongest?" You laughed, teasing your teacher who feel on his butt. Yet before Gojo could argue with you, the black haired first year bowed ninety degrees in front of you.

"Y/n-san! Please marry me!" Megumi confidently said, Gojos face and Yours turn into a white as both of your brains trying to register what Megumi says.

"Eh?" You confusedly at Megumi when you already get what did he just say and Gojo who fastly stand up standing beside you. "Ehhhhhhh?"

"Uh...eh..Do we meet from somewhere?" You lightly timted your head, to pointing your index finger together.

"You...you don't remember me?" Megumi look up, eyes lightly glimmer with sadness knowing that the person he was being crazy for years is forgotten him.

"I'm sorry, but no" you embarrassingly smile at me, mind trying to remember who the hell his person is.

"The yogurt"

"Yogurt?"

[ In the middle of sunny day, a three boys were talking in front of the vending machine, as the boy who wears a blue eyes and a black locks just ignores them.

"Huh?... isn't that Ikezawa amd his buddies piled up over there" one of the boys look over the window and started running off, meanwhile a low voice called the black haired boy and it seems that it was suddenly irritated.

"You said you wouldn't fight anymore" Tsumiki seriously look at his younger brother.

"Don't act like you're my guardian!" Megumi snorted at his step sister, "You disgust me" he says before turning around. But suddenly a box of yogurt milk was thrown in his head, spilling the substance in his uniform.

"Oh sorry!" Tsumiki immediately apologize realizing what just she did, "I didn't think it spill out" then a person called Tsumiki and disappeared in the hall way. Megumi click his tongue and before he could walk away a hand grab him in his collar dragging him in the bathroom.

"What the- who are who?" Megumi spat, looking at the girl who just dragged him inside.

"Uh..ehh could you please sit" You shyly asked pointing out the sink, Megumi just do what you say so this will ended up early. "Y/n L/n, I'm in the same class with you. But you're probably not remember me because you're always on your own world" you opens the faucet but nothing came out.