satoru goj. - fuck me if you can

[A/n: FINDING EDITOR!! JK JK!😅 I don't have some 💸 to pay you😎✋]

!!WARNING NSFW AHEAD!!

Never in his life he did something so illogical for something and definitely someone. He think right before going on the scene just for the sake of his reputation.

But when Gojo Satoru meet the exchange teacher from Kyoto. Boy, the woman drove him crazy.

From her h/c hair flow along the morning breeze as she walk so gracefully in the hall, her hips moving left and right, and the way her eyelashes clap together every second seem claim all the attention of all of the people around.

"Yo! Ms. Y/n L/n! You free tonight? You know~ one night stands!" Gojo's manipulative voice echoes around your ear that you ignore so easily.

"Im free tonight...." You began, your e/c staring on his shaded ones. "But I'm spending it to relax my nerves" you smiled innocently at him before leaving him in the hall.

"But Ms. Y/n aren't you curious how to feel my dick inside you?" He pinned you on the wall, running his hands on your sides, up and down before setting his hands on your butt.

You bring your hand to cupped his cheeks, from his ears to the back of his head, pulling him closer to you. "I'm pretty sure, you just want my pussy eating out your 2 inch dick" you fake smiled and push him away.

"Also.." You stop- not bothering to turn and face him as you just look forward, your lips twitch into a smirk. "Don't think every woman living on earth is head over heels at your dick....try to set that in mind Mr. Gojo- perhaps that will change your ego"

-

Then the said night rolled up, the night bugs were claiming the peace night as their.

The stars lovely shining above the sky as if they are challenging the moon who will dominate the dusk sky above.

Meanwhile, You're busy tying your hair into a neat bun- using the ribbon the bath manager give you, the towel securely wrapped around your body, hiding only the half of your skin.

After that, you slowly and carefully made your way to the bath, warm air penetrating through your nostrils that soothed your stress mind. Placing the towel into the basket, you shivers when the lukewarm water made a contact with your toes.

"Ahn~" you let out purposely, you croon and massage your skin, driving your finger tip in your nipples, swirling and pinching each of one of them. Your hands circles your breasts letting out a small moan at the same time, but when you was about to bring your hands on your lower part. You can't help but let out a smirk and open your eyes.

"Enjoying the show much?" Your eyes look intently at the familiar maliciously ocean eyes.

"Pftt- I'm enjoying but not satisfied" he pouted and crosses his arms on his chest, Gojo raises his eyebrow when he sees you walking towards him. Suddenly you pop out like a flash in front of him, your left hand grip a fistful of his hair pulling him closer to you.

"Let me give you a taste of heaven" you turn him around so you were the one leaning on the bath wall. "Nuh uh" you bring your pointer finger between his lips when he was about to kiss you. "My lips is only belong to a certain special person"

"And who is it?" Gojo look at you utterly confused, his tip poking between your inner thigh as if asking for permission.

"You'll meet him soon-ahn!" You moan when he penetrate his cock completely inside you. Gojo started to thrust up, skin slapping and splashing of water echoed around the public bath until you spoke. "Thought that-ah yourmg dick was two inch-ah. Ah ah mah~"

"It's sixteen~.." He whispered "plus your two inch"

"Fuck to think that my cunt ate that 18 inch!"

-

After fucking the strongest sorcerer on the earth, your body were numb and sleepy but enought to see the silhouette standing on your window.

The person walk up to your bed, sitting on top of you then smashing his lips on yours, his tongue quickly dominated your wet cavern and your rubicund wet muscle.

"Report" he said between the kiss.

"Mngh! I can't if you- ngh gonna keep...hah! Kissing me like that" you try to push him away and thankfully he lean back.

"Any update?" His emerald orbs shining throughout the dark room.

"Just two special grade going to guard the star plasma, one of them is the Gojo" your hands creep on his black shirt, carresing his six packs.

"Think about the devil, tho I'm curious, why you smeel like shit huh?" His muscular arms gripped your jaw as his piercing eyes dug your delicate soul.

"Well..." You smirk, "I fuck the Gojo..." You say so proudly.

"You what?!" He grips tightened that definitely hurt you.

"What are you gonna do now Mr. Toji? The Gojo got a taste of me before you?"

"Heh! I'll going to fuck your pussy 'till you can't produced a filthy cum, if you give me consent Ms. Y/n?"

[A/n: SHEEEEESHHHHHHHHH!]

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏. 𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें