let's all die together [1]

Happy 1.28K reads... Thanks everyone, here's my thanks gift

Owaaa! My new year is busy so....

Read with your own risk.

•🍷•

It was a beautiful red full moon, cold and nothing to hold, another night of your diverse unpleasant hallucinations. But you're not sick.

You and your lover were attending in Jujutsu Tech,of course you really don't want to go there because you hate being interacted by curse. And because of your curse technique you became close to some powerful sorcerers and that day.

It began,

Some of your things started to gone missing and every night a tall shadow always standing beside your bed staring at you till 3:00,it constantly brushed its cold sharp fingertips against your pale skin and its slender muscular arms had a habit of sneaking around your waist. Holding you firmly so you wouldn't escape.

And everytime it happens, you're quivering mess trying to escape its hold yet it was powerful than you, you also slap your self in thought that it's just a nightmare but a there's always a cloth covering your vission. And ended you up with having an insomnia.

"Uh...Megumi-san?" You gently knock on the wooden door shivering a little, you slowly turn your head to look at the right of the endless hallway. Your e/c eyes shudder in fear knees; a sharp shining ocean orbs mocking you.

You turn around and try to step back yet your foot meet with a close wooden door,

' Checkmate ' a raspy voice snickered.

Your face shakily and slowly turn on the left side at that time your knees grow weak noticing another a pair of bloody orbs glaring on you inside out. Your heart began to throb out of your ribs, they started to approach you, both humming a low song.

"Look how terrified are you~" they mocked both smirking at you but niw there were near. "You always make us crazy when you're in that state y/n~" they wrapped their arms on yours "COZ YOUR WEAK! BABY~ " they both whispered in your ears as their legs crossed on you keeping you in place.

Who are they? How they know your name? Are they curse? Salty tears start falling in your eyes blurring your eyes.

"Sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh"
They hush gently rubbing your back.

"Y/n-san? Its late at night what are you doing here, outside?" You slowly turn around,His black locks became clearly to you, he still wear your gift to him three years ago, it was a white flower pendant that resemblance peace and faith. It suits Megumi so well, he bring peace by killing curses then he always being faithful in your 10 years relationship and still counting. "Wha- are you okay? Y/n-san?" He panicked; his hands almost grabbing yours and his voice makes your nerves calm, also making your stalkers ranpage in jealousy before disappeared, of course it was unnoticed by two of you.

"Thank your for saving me again" You tackle him in a tight hug making you both fall on the ground. You widely smile inhaling his scent.

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ ⟵flashback

"Megumi-kun are you accepting Y/n-chan to be your loving wife for the rest of your life despite in down and ups?" F/n look at Megumi smiling proudly.

"F/n-chaaaa-"

"Yes,I do" Megumi interrupt, looking at you face lightly pinked, tightening his hold on your hands helping you to hold your tears.

"Now, Y/n-chan are you accepting Megumi-kun as your loving husband for the rest of your life despite in down and ups?" F/n smile at you evily like she's telling you to get into the flow.

"Y-yyes, I-i d-do!" You squeak.

"Then nowww! You may kiss the Bride!" F/n smile widely.

"F/n-chan stop! Its embarrassi-" Megumi immediately turn you around then lifting the white blanket that used to be the veil "Megumi-kun you dont mean" your face turn completely red as you felt him leaning closer. You shut your eyes tight then that passionate kiss sealed your relationship.

End of flashback→⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+

"Thank you" you said reaching the hot cocoa in Megumis hand, and placing it on top of the kokatsu. "Uhhh...sorry for knocking this late!" You said shyly fingers fidgety.

"Y/n, are you sleeping well?" He asked leaning his forehead on yours and you nod which he immediately lean back "You sure are honest" he giggled before standing up and get the red box inside his wardrobe.

"Turn around" he says which you gladly follow "you're so obedient" he smiled before kneeling beside you. You feel a cold-little chain brush against your neck "done" he exclaimed.

"Smmmmiiilee"

"Wahhhhh..Megumi-san I look like a me-" his soft lips gently press on your rosy one that make you froze, its been a while since you felt his soft lips.

*Click*

The bright light flash on both of their face. "Why is this?" Your eyes slighty widen when you saw the flower pendant in the necklace.

"Ow, the old woman seller says it brings luck" he said nonchalantly while scrolling through his phone "why? you don't like it? You can throw it you know?"

"Ahhhh No no, I do....like it" you said a bit disappointed looking at the pendant.

'Brings luck huh'

Vote! Follow meh!