toge inu. -[1] strawberry

!!SLIGHT SMUT WARNING!!

• • •

You were same age as Nobara, same personality as Yuuji, easy to get along with people, and they'll say you're so cool when fighting against curses so that's why Toge was so interested in you.

He wanted to know you inside out but the only things he know is you're a first-year who had a powerful sorcery and prefer to come along with second years other than your batchmates.

On a lazy morning of Saturday a beautiful women is peacefully sleeping not knowing that a certain green haired women is heading in her dorm room.

"Y/nnnnnn! Time to get your ass up" Maki burst out before opening the door, Maki eyes widened not expecting to see Y/n in her uniform, mouth stuff with sandwich.

"Mmmrffftmmmnh" Y/n mumbled and then stepping out in her room walking in the wodden hallway "Don't talk when your mouth is full?" Maki ask closing the door.

"What are we gonna do-"

"Sparring!"

"Uhhhh..okay...Sparr-what?"

Maki grin devilishly knowing that Y/n was not good at combat fights "Maki I know you're si kind so please!!!" Y/n plead with a puppy eyes. "Hmp! That's a punishment for making me worry" Maki pout looking away "buttttt Maki I was just got free from hospital!" Y/n argue.

"Inu-"

"Yo! Y/n" Maki was interrupted by a white haired teacher wrapping his slender arms in Y/n clothed neck. "Ehh~ Gojo-sensei, ehh..uh? What are you doing?" Y/n was shuttering mess uncomfortable for the sudden skinship. "Nahh.. Don't mind me" Satoru said.

Upon arriving in the field where's the first year and the other second year waiting for them, Inumaki immediately turn his head hearing those familiar giggles. Fireworks started to explode in Inumakis heart when he saw Satoru and Y/n laughing at each other like a love birds.

Inumaki was going to call Y/n but he froze when Satoru slightly lower his head and kissing Y/n side neck which made Y/n face red. Inumaki want to snatch Y/n in Satorus hold but he just turn around and hold his tears back, he wasn't in the place to feel this jealousy.

"Inumaki spar with Y/n!" Inumaki look at Y/n when he heard Satoru spoke. "B-but..I.. Ahh.Ahh..Eck!" Y/n flinch when he felt a sudden pressure in her wrist.

"Salmon!" Inumaki exclaim dragging her on the field. When they got into the center Inumaki immediately let go Y/n wrist and face the h/c haired women "leaf Mustard?" Inumaki ask when he saw her rubbing her wrist and still flushing red.

" I'm okay just..." Y/n said shuttering looking at the lively grass meanwhile Inumaki was waiting for her answer while tilting his head. "Uhhh.eh could we start now Inumaki-senpai? Its kinda hot you know?" You spoke changing the topic while swinging your hand just to have a little air. "Salmon" he nod.

After a few minutes later, You were panting mess desperately catching your breath under the tall tree "Leaf mustard?" Inumaki ask crouching into your sitting position, you just nod in response still catching your breath. Inumaki stared at your face,to your h/c hair which didn't stick out even you were covered in sweat and his eyes shitfed into your clothed neck.

He was curious in your uniform, he always saw you in a turtle neck uniform which you personally request to Satoru, but sometimes if not, you wore a scarf to hid your neck. Then he realize something.

'What thus she looks like without those uniforms?'

His dick erect thinking about those while he sit beside you, thankfully your eyes were shut. "I gonna go to my room to rest, good work Inumaki-senpai!" You cheerfully said dusting your big butts which add more fuel in Inumakis sexual frustration. " See you then!" You ran heading in your room.

Seconds later, you decide to take a shower because of your sticky sweat. You walk to your bathroom and begone stripping your clothes and undergarments, the warm water relax your muscles, applying your bathsoap amd other stuff.

You wrapped the white towel in your body and stepping out into the bathroom, droplets of water in the wooden floor could hear. You stop when you saw a certain white near the wall and then you realize it was already 18:00. You remembered what Gojo-sensei whisper to you, Your face was dusted in red again searching for your phone.

Suddenly the door swing open revealing a panting Inumaki "Phone!" He exlaim lifting his head. He saw you only on a towel, towel that covering only 1/2 of your body, He immediately close the door behind him and charge towards you.

"I-inu..maki-sen..pai?"

"Sweet~" He exclaim, inhaling your scent. While you restraining your breathing because of him face buried in your big boobs, He tackle you in your bed, your eyes meet his lustful one. He stare at the heartbeat-like tattoo that wrapped around your neck and he remember Maki

"If she sing a lovely song the enemy will disappear, and earlier she fought against a special grade by her self that why she need to go to hospital for her throat."

Inumaki trace the tattoo with his tongue earning a lovely moans from you "Taste... strawberry" he spoke before kissing and bitting your neck to your collarbone.

"ah~" You ran your hand in his white locks while he abuse your weak spot. Inumakis hand ran to your side memorizing your curves, "Inu~ah~ ahhmaki~" Inumaki turned on by how you say his name in a lewd manner.

"You..drive..me..nuts" he lustfully say, throwing his uniform on the other side of the room revealing his well-toned chest which make you bit your lower lip. His lips meet your sweet one with such a passion but rough, you tilt your head to deepen the kiss however you both heard a knock.

"Y/n-san?"

Vote! Follow meh!(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞]