toge inu. - protect

[A/n: please support me at my 🙇🏻‍♀️ Hehe just a simple one shot!]

•。:゚♪:。•

Sunday of a rainy afternoon, your visitor will be coming to your house. Others thought him a weirdo but obviously you're not cuz you're special, special to everyone especially to him.

"Oh! It's already 3:00 huh" You says, putting the washed dishes on the drainer.

"What's with you? You keep blabbering about time?" Your male manager shouted from your living room, as if you didn't hear him because of the television.

"Nahhh, I think he's going today!" You dry you hands, placing the apron on its rack as you make hot chocolate to your visitor.

"I see" your Manager exclaimed, reading some interesting manga. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asks still not buying sometime to look at your form.

"Prrrft- probably? He's more sweetest than a boyfriend" you chuckled.

"Tsk-"

"G̥ͦO̥ͦ ḀͦW̥ͦḀͦY̥ͦ"

Not in a minute you heard your front door click open and close, causing you to excitedly run to your living room and only finding your visitor looking at uour door.

"Toge-chan~ you're here, Oh?! Ehhhh? Where's M/n? Did you see him?" You asked, placing the hot chocolate on the table.

Toge look at you with a messing blush on his face as he shook his head.

"Ehhhh, If that's the case then could you wait for a moment I'm gonna call him-ack Toge-chan?" You were startled of him hugging you from your back, he stand in his toes as his mouth reach your ears.

"L̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦd̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦn̥ͦ" his voice is still beautiful as ever but it was surely deadly. Your muscles and bones move on thier own and for you you didn't know how you lay down on the couch and how Toge lay on top of you.

"You miss me that much huh?" You says, running your fingers in his white locks while he mumbled a word that the windows and the door closed it self.

The only light that keeps the room alive were now covered by a mint green and white curtain as the television was already off. Toge notice your hands were just resting on his shoulder while your eyes were heavier.

"H̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦp̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦs̥ͦ!" Your eyes shoot open from Toges command, he giggles when you give his favorite headpats.

"Jeez Toge you don't need to do that" you burry you face on his head, sniffing his scent. "Uh- Toge I know you really love me~ and you know I love you too. But don't lie or attempt to hide something from me, ok?" You continued to stroke his hair as he nodded.

"Then-" Toge sat up, looking at you in horror, is his biggest fear and nightmare are coming? His thoughts were all over, his knees were shaking as well as his hands. A cold sweat from his forehead drip on the grey couch. "Why there's a blood on your hand?" You also sit up and stare at him. Dead. No emotions a d affection were showed.

"Bonito flakes!" Toge grip his right palm closed and shakily cross his arms signed that he disagree your statement.

"'I'm wrong?' You said?" You asks and move near him. "Then what's this?" You suddenly pulled his right arms, looking at his palm to see a blood and some scattered glass. "Jeez, You worried me too much!" You sigh getting up and grabbed the first aid kit.

"Give me your hand" you ordered as he quickly did, Toge didn't want you to be angry at him. You carefully remove the scattered glass using the tweezers and clean his hands.

He watches you to tenderly damp the cotton on his skin, then his sight move to your forehead that he always love to plant some kisses,to your nose that he loves to pinch and to your lips even if its dry or not he loves how his thumbs run on those.

On a serious note, right now he was terrified and shaking and fear...he were afraid of you knowing everything. Everything he did to your haters, to your obsessed fan who shake your hands on a meet and greet and to your previous manager who try to hit on you. His did not only exorcise or kill curses, he also kill human.

Who could blame him? He only wanted to protect you from those monsters especially you're so special and also weak.

He stare at the serpent eyes on your cheeks that you tattooed a year ago to try to cheer him up when his best friend fly overseas.

"This is a accident, right?" You asked while he quickly nodded.

L I E S

It's not accident, it's from a bottle of wine he grab on a random garbage trunks and smashed it on the head of one of your paparazzi he encounter when he's heading to your house.

"Here, be careful ok?" You caressed his bandaged hand as a blush appears on his cheeks. This is one of the reason he love you, you always there to take care of him since little, you're the one who fight against his bullies and you're the one who speaks for him. But bad luck hit the two of you, one day the two of you got separated. When the Inumaki clan throw you out from house, they can't accept a useless like you.

And Toge experience sleepless nights and depression that day, However, he saw you again...on his phone. With that, he did everything to get closer again to you.

"Y-y/n" he call you causing you to drop the first aid box on the floor.

"Yes? What's wron-" he pulled your hair and press his lips on yours. You didn't flinch nor express a shocked face, cuz you knew this is how he show his love to you.

He pulled away and smiles on you, he stared again on your lips, that lips where a beautiful words come out. Also he was thankful for the clan that they throw you away instead of forcing you to be a shaman, Toge can't afford to loose you.

"Well..is my little brother going to my concert?"

Yeah- little brother, that's how you see him and he hated it.

"Hmmn!" He nodded and give you a wide smile.

Sorry I only work 3 hours for these so it's not that high quality.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏. 𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें