satoru goj. - cafe

• ☕ •

12:00 August 1 a storm landed in Japan yet a little coffe shop still gladly accepting customer.

"Mmnnh" you stretch your arms upward yawning, you grab the tray of your freshly baked sweets and open the door of your work space. Upon opening the door you were greeted by a green theme wall, wooden chairs and table.

You gently place the sweets in the glass counter and you heard a bell rang, sign that you have your very first customer.

"Welcome-uh.."

You stand straight from your crouching position staring at the blindfolded weirdo. He was wearing a black suit look like a uniform.

"You're soaked!" you exclaim, existing in the counter, grabbing the free towel in your cute coffe shop. "Please sit over there, I'll make you a coffe" you said giving the white towel in the powerful shaman. He only gave you a nod and sit in the tall chair in front of the wodden counter for loner.

The white haired shaman stare at your back while you make him a cup of cappuccino, He was shocked at first on how much you care on your customer. It was rare especially you're in tokyo, curses where lingering around, eating and hurting people yet he doubt that you can see them-

"Y̥ͦ/n̥ͦn̥ͦn̥ͦn̥ͦ~" a cute cat curse called your name.

(If you were curious on what the curse look like you can imagine the cat on kuros body[servamp])

Satoru's attention were caught by the little curse, it was a special grade yet can't fight, it was like a teddy bear. Satoru was going to exorcise the curse but he stop when he saw you crouch down and pat the little curse.

"Just wait ok, we have a costumer" you softly said "Hai..hai.. go ahead give this coffe to him" you give the tray in your pet curse and point Satoru, the little curse trembled seeing a powerful shaman with him in one place.

"Come on.. he's not going to hurt you" you look at Satoru who's wearing a kind smile "see?" You pat the curse back and headed on the glass counter picking some rain theme cupcakes.

While you're working in your sweetly cupcakes Satoru was busy admiring your delicious coffe, "d̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ h̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦt̥ͦ m̥ͦy̥ͦ Y̥ͦ/n̥ͦ ". Satoru heard from the curse who's glaring dangers on him.

"Quite the warning from a curse to make" he said sarcastically earning a piss sound from the curse which cut off when you place a aesthetic rain theme cupcake on Satoru's table. "Here" you said sitting in front of him

"Thank you" he said softly and then bringing his eyes on the little curse "is he always here?" He ask pointing the pissed cursed in your lap. "Yeah-"

"Are you crazy?" He exclaim

"Ugh..Maybe?" You hesitantly said "but he's always lock-in in my workspace, since some exorcist came here to have a coffe"

"Is that so?"

"Mgn" you nod in response, you both sat there in comportable silence. You start stroking the curses head and he slighty drifted into sweet slumber.

"How are you assured he's a harmless?" He ask, curiosity eating his whole being.

"He save me in cold back then" you eyed the curse sleeping in your lap.

"I was scared at curses when I was little I try to tell it to my mom but she told me that I was just being paranoid" you look at him "could you remove your blindfold?" You ask, he didn't hesitate to remove his blindfold coz he was familiar at your story.

"Oh~" you mumble a low oh when you saw his sapphire orbs.

"Things got worse, some curses try to eat me and hurt me yet I met someone who's like to be a exorcist someday. We became friends but he's still a annoying brat until now..oh! Uh!... he's even my first kiss after all" your face were tinted with red dust.

"Ohh~ hoo~ Missy have a boyfie-" he stops. The time slowed as your tears drops in the wooden table.

"Thanks for not saving me back then.Gojo-kun"

Oh how he didn't recognize you.

How he regret this.

[Yeah. Shut it I know its a trash~, this is one of my draft before I publish this book so]