satoru goj. - fuck

•Yes this is smut so~•

Sometimes people got weirded at you, to the point that they think that you're blind, crazy or being manipulated.

'Cause who wouldn't be surprised if your best friend is a cocky, egocentric and prideful shaman, Gojo Satoru.

People asked you, 'how could you stay with something like him?' It's quite harsh-- they sometimes treat your best friend like an object and you internally hated it- you can't just show it off--causing to Gojo thought you'd agreed to them.

But you both trust and love each other yet sometimes there's a moment you two got a fight, hate each other, and misunderstandings...

"Are you busy? Mission or errands something like that?" You spoke to your phone while the assistant of the train station lead you to your VIP seat.

"Yes~ I'm going to something important. Why, you need something Y/n?" Satoru Gojo puts a two sugar cubes on his drink whilst he held his phone against his shoulder.

"What's important, me or your errand?" You nonchalantly said; keeping your chin up, dark sunglasses in your eyes as you watch the train filled with humans.

"Ehhh~ your acting weird today Y/n, something happened?" Satoru subconsciously keep stirring his drink out of annoyance-- he wasn't on the mood to deal with your grouching right now, until when he heard you command him it cutted the string of his mood.

"Just answer the question Gojo" his chest throbbed a bit because of the way you call him in his last name instead of his first name.

"My errand is way more important than you Y/n L/n" he throw it back to you. It's not like he was pissed off- he just wasn't on the mood to figure your shit out and apologize on something he didn't do.

"Oh I see, then see you later" You end the call and turn off your phone. You felt your lips quivers as teasing tears form into your eyes.

'does he grow bored at your friendship'
'is he pissed off that you found a guy other than him'
'is surprising him isn't the right choice'

That's all you thought before a light on your window slightly made you shut your eyes, the mesmerizing buildings and view of Japan is finally again at your view after getting a mission from higher-ups. A mission that took you eleven years to get done, and also the reason why you get separated from Satoru.

Your attention then caught by a stretching arms in the four seats away in front of you, your eyes quickly caught the swirl golden button at the person sleeve uniform.

"Tokyo,huh" You mumbled hearing the girl who wears a Jujutsu Tech uniform.

☆゚.*・。゚

"Good morning Madam, are you in hury right now?" A random guy who wears a dirty green suit suddenly pop in front of you.

"No I'm not" you say bluntly; keeping your eye in your phone contacting Shoko.

"Ahh..You see I'm looking for potential models. This is who IAM, would you be interested?" the guy said- smiling creepily at you.

"I'm in a hurry right now" You started walking away but then the girls voice caught you again.

"Hey you...what about me?" The girl with a brown hair asks the model guy that now his face is contorted with disgust.

"Geez.... people right now" you whisper as you notice that your call has been get up, "Good morning Shoko~"