satoru goj. - kiss

•"kiss"•

23:00, weather is bad; its still raining since yesterday and it's gonna be bad if the rain lasts before midnight. Today is thursday of December thirty one, shortly today was the new years eve.

You plop your self in your grey couch; on top of your lovers tall body; face burry in the side of his neck inhaling his relaxing scent. You could feel his chest to go up and down as he breathe, you could hear his uneasy gulp; still nervous when you're the top, suddenly you felt a light vibration and growl on your lovers stomach before he sigh heavily.

"Y/n-chan~ can I-"

"No, we wait until 12:00" You scolded while squeezing your eyes shut but unlucky you, you're stomach growl louder than his.

"Oya~ is my Y/n just holding back?" Satoru tease, poking your right cheek that forming a pout. "At least eat the apple, if you're that hungry!" He provoked still poking your cheeks.

"No, I'll just sleep~" you yawn; relaxing your self on top of him "wake me up in 23:30, kay~" you mumbled before a light snores escape you lovely lips.

On the other hands, Satoru stare at your mess form before taking your glasses off; dark circles under your eyes, lips dried as your skin looks paler. Satoru understand your stressful job especially you work as a teacher of highschool students, he knew you're tired as hell but you still not let him cook for new year celebration.

From your tired form, he shifted his eyes on your decorations and foods; ballons everywhere, your picture with him in your 1 year relationship and still counting. Yeah-1 year, because you didn't even know that a egolostical annoying bastard as him even exist, he in the other side fully know you.

He got a glimpse of you on Sukunas resurrection accident in Yuujis school, the crushing sound of the building was so loud and even the one student who stay in the library heard the commotion outside. Yet you're there so numb and didn't even care about them, but when they're in the middle of heaven and hell all of the sudden a loud scream escape; interrupting him and Sukuna.

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ ⟵flashback

They'll look at where it came from, and their eyes meet a hot sexy pissed teacher walking towards the window. You harshly slide it making it cracked, you exhale deeply before...

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP MAKING NOISES AND GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF THIS SCHOOL, YOU'LL DISTURBING SOMEONE!" you scream in top of your lungs then sliding back the cracked window.

End of flashback→⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+

Satoru softly giggle reminiscing that incredible encounter.

"Sato?~ What are you laughing at?~" your sleppy says; stroking his white locks.

"Prfft! Just thinking that cupid is sure playing around us" he says hugging you tightly "Remember when we first meet?" He asks poking the side of your belly trying to tickle you.

"Ah! WHAHA Sato! Stop that, of course I remembered! You surely annoyed me to the fullest that day" you giggle in his neck while punching his chest. " I was really stressed back then, that's I've never even realize that I'm in a verge of death too" you laugh.

"Yeah, you're idiot " he mocked turning your around; him on top of you.

"Then you're the role model" you pout looking away of him "ah~ hey!" You hissed when Satoru started licking your soft spot on your neck. "Hey we don't want to miss the fireworks, are we?" You smirked.

"Yah fine" he surrender standing up and headed in the bathroom "stupid fireworks" he cursed inside the bathroom lightly kicking the trash can.

Meanwhile, you went to your balcony and notice the rain stops from pouring "Sato! Hurry up the count down is about to begin" you shouted as you hold in the iron railings. "Ah~ you change" you say realizing that he changed into his black hoodie and white lose pajama "here" you gave him the hornpipe that your friend gave you 24 years ago.

"Is this still working? And it's smell like a dead rat" he look disgusted at the hornpipe.

"Are you going to use it or not?" A creppy smile appeared on your face as fire surrounded you.

"OOOOOHHHHHKKKKK! H-he-h-he I told you I'll gonna use it!" He shakily laugh looking at you 'why IAM so weak when it comes to her' he thought.

"Ey~ let's go with the count down" you exclaim making Satoru look at the mall who shown the count down that just across in your apartment building. You both count in ten to one and finally the fireworks showed up.

Everyone in the building and the people in the mall screamed and make a noise, like the two of you; Satoru blew the hornpipe in all his might while you scream a 'Happy new year everyone' on top of your lungs.

The candles and the fireworks was your both only light in your shared apartment, you look at Satoru who's lightly crouching.

"Oh~ Sato don't you dare jump!" You scream "I can't let you adjust when we kiss in our wedding" you pout.

(There's a saying if you jump in 12:00 of January first, your height will increase,[well it's totally work on me])

"You're too cute Y/n" he crouch down and kiss your forehead "Happy new year and second anniversary, Y/n" he lean his forehead and yours

"Happy new year and second anniversary too" you said before kissing him passionately.

Bunos:

"Y/n! I'm home" Satoru exclaim removing his shoes

"Oh~ Sato you're right on time!" You beamed kissing him in a cheek.

"PAPA"

"Oh~ my god Hanabin~ say it again!" You and Sato exclaim admiring at your little angel in your arms.

"PAPA!" Hanabin say clapping her hands in joy

"Happy birthday Hanabin" you says lightly poking her sides.

On the sides, Satoru creep his arms on your waist and whispered something to you.

"Happy anniversary and Happy new year too Y/n"

Hope you like it! Vote!
Don't judge me~ I also cringed on the baby's name (Hanabi: fireworks)