toge inu. - love

[A/n: EVERYONE! CAN YOU GIVE ME A HUG? 👉🏻👈🏻

®eQuest: 25Layla11

Sorry if it's not on your standards

Sorry if it's not on your standards..requester-sama! I haven't confess to someone and got some, so idk how it's work.]

•(・-・;)ゞ•

Tease- to laugh and criticize someone in a away that is either friendly and playfully or cruel and unkind, that's the definition you always saw on the internet or in dictionary. But your self explanation of tease or teasing is to got someone's attention, like the way to always did everyday on him.

In everytime you saw him, you do nothing but to tease the shit out of him, for example in the morning instead of giving him a formal greetings you'd splatters some cold water to his face which made him more attractive. In the lunch you would offer him a food from your bento using your chopsticks while tease him about the indirect kiss, as his blushing face drives you crazy. Before sleep you would jump higher just to make sure you could make it to his back then secretly planting some kiss on top of his head and asks him to drop you off on your room.

You always did those on Inumaki Toge as if it was a hobby or a ritual to you, although Toge seems enjoyed your moves and company, sometimes you two had a normal conversation when you two were earlier than your classmates ended up to tell him about your self. There Inumaki start growing his interest at you and also you, however today's teasing wasn't you expected...

When it comes to air, kitchens or cafeteria's air is the best, the smell of sauteing onion and garlic were too powerful too drag your feet to cafeteria. As you peek at the cafeteria your sight were already caught by a laughing Nobara and Inumaki, your chest tighten a little bit when you look at them, it made you realize that you didn't even make Inumaki that happy and entertained.

You sigh heavily then creeps a cheerful smile before joining them.

"Good evening Inu-san! Good morning Nobara-chan!" You greeted, ruffling Toges head in a affectionately way before wrapping your arms on his neck as you didn't notice his ear to ear gorgeous grin.

"Tuna tuna?" Toge pointed out the table that has been full of food.

You unwrap your arms on him and you sit across of him and Nobara, "No thanks, Im full" you grin, watching them continue to talk. It's been a while since you and Toge has your normal conversation and your not gonna lie you enjoyed his company, he never take off his sight on you like he was carefully listing to you letter by letters. You rest your forehead on the table to hide the teasing tears on your e/c eyes, suddenly you notice on the side of your eyes that someone sit down beside you and poke your side making you jump a little.

"Gojo-sensei what's your promblem?" You wipe your tears before resting your chin on your palm, he lean closer to your face; nose touching a bit which made your face blush in super red.

"Why are you crying?" He whispers, tilting his head a little to examine your features. However, Toge were firmly clenching his hands under the table and his eyebrows were furrowed but he kept his demeanor calm, especially he has no right to feel jealous you're not even his in the first place.

Meanwhile, Gojo shifted his attention to Nobara and Inunaki, "Kugisaki~ do you like Inumaki-kun?" Gojo smirked, jumping behind the two then wrapping his arms on the two as they both blush together.

Toge seems blush not on the question but he blushed on his thoughts, what if Gojo-sensei asks him? What's he gonna say? Is he telling the truth that he liked you? Or just brush off the question?

Toge glance at you for a minute and he was schock on your expression you were smiling bitterly as your eyes were a little teary, however your word shatter his spirit even more.

"Is that true? Oh~ you guys good look together" you wipe the tears away before running towards the cafeteria door while Gojo-sensei follows you.

"Mochi? What's wrong?" He grabbed your wrist pulling you inside of his embrace,Sato could feel you shaking but calm in a second. "You okay now?" He asks gently pull your chin to made you look at him.

"A lil bit" you muttered, feeling embarrassed at what's his doing, "Sensei? What the fuck are you doing I thought you're helping me to get him?" You give him an eerie smile while he inches his faces on yours.

"Just wait, I got this" he winked, you could feel his breathing on your face as you close your eyes to wait for the kiss but it never came when you heard a familiar soothing voice.

" D̥ͦ O̥ͦN̥ͦ T̥ͦ M̥ͦO̥ͦV̥ͦE̥ͦ "

Inumaki run towards your frozen form and flip you off over his shoulder caring you towards his room, You try to get off him but his curse spell was too powerful. You look over Gojo who easily broke the spell by himself and immaturely wave at you.

Upon opening the door by his foot, Inumaki gently lay you on his bed and sitting on top of you.

"I-inu-san-"

"T̥ͦr̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦ! D̥ͦo̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ l̥ͦi̥ͦk̥ͦe̥ͦ m̥ͦe̥ͦ ? " He cast out, whilst you give him a wide eye and blushing cheeks keeping your mouth shut yet you're weak againt him.

"Y-yes" Your thoughts spoke their own as the spell made your mouth move in syllabus, "It's okay if you don't like me back....HUHUHU...but it's too embarrassing to say it in a straight face" you covered your tomato face with your hand but Inumaki caught it in time.

"I-I love you" he muttered, leaning closer to your face then your lips press against his, his lips were to soft that makes your face heat up even more and create a heat between your thighs but you keep it down.

Pulling away, Inumaki watches you open your mouth again, "Do you like me? But I thought you like Nobara-chan?".

" I " he kiss your palm.

" L O V E " he kiss your expose navel.

"Y O U" the kiss the down part of your navel.

"I-inu-san p-p-please d-dont t-tease m-me l-like that" you embarrassingly watches him lean back, as he mumbled the word 'P A Y B A C K' in your ears. "What? Kyah no don't... not there" you cried out a little when Inumaki flip you back abusing your nape harshly.

"I-it tickles...Mngh~" You both stop and look where the flash of light came from, there in the window, There's the grinning Satoru with a smug look at his face.

"Blackmail" Sato shouted, swinging his phone with your hentai-look face whilst your dominate Inumaki pleasure you on.

[Leave with vote and follow me, ily✨]