suguru get. - ride me

[a/n: Please...I want dick...IDK where I'm going while writing this so~]

!!WARNING-NSFW AHEAD!!

Rustling of keys can heard from the other side of the metal apartment door, clicking of the lock of the doorknob echoed around the apartment afterwards.

You didn't budge in panicked or something, cuz you already knew the person that enters your place. Light and gentle footsteps made by a black haired shaman who's intention is to see you right now and right here.

Creaking of wooden door of a certain bedroom made your e/c eyes look were the said person standing. "Suguru~" you smiled placing your phone on the bedside table, then spread your arms for him.

You squeak in pain a little when Suguru Geto jump on top of ypu, embracing you with so much tightness that you need to smack his head three times for him to let go.

"That hurts you know" he cried, rolling his body beside you.

"What's the matter.... I know there's something bothering you" you poke his cheeks that were suddenly tinted with red blush. A thick silence before he face you and pulled you on top of him.

"Can we....you know?" He embarrassedly asked while running his hands up and down in your sides.

"Huh? What?" You raise your one eyebrow at him, hiding your teasing self behind your curious face.

"Geh! Y/n ...you know what I mean! Can't you read the mood?"

"Eh? Don't know what you're talking about"

Geto suddenly pulled your head closer to him, "don't act like this Y/n...I know you want to ride it...RIDE MY DICK if you want" he whispers, helping your hands to unbuckled his belt.

"My..my? Is Suguru-chan~ is in heat~?" You tease, pulling his pants along with his boxer. His throbbing twisting manhood spruit a little pre-cum that decorated your nose.

Suguru lean on the bed frame, pumping his wood a little while waiting for you to fully remove your garments. "Why you're so long?" He groan, impatient feeling building up inside him.

"Hmnn~ cuz I'm a girl?" You chuckles, "aren't boys always says that girls prepare like a turtle?" Throwing the red panty you wore on his face, you climb in top of him. "Suguru~ you ready?" You asked, bitting the hem of his shirt you were wearing.

"Ngh!" He just groan and thrusts his hip, wanted to feel your cunt on his dick right away. Then you hold on his shoulders, nails digging at the same time as you slowly filled your pussy with his shaft. "F-...fuck~" he let out a sing song beneath breathe moan whilst you start grinning your hips on his.

The cold breeze coming from the open glass window didn't help to freshen both of your sweating bodies. Skin slaping echoing around the apartment room and light moans and groan would definitely drive the neighborhood crazy.

"Su-guru. Ngh!ahn! I-...I need your lips!" You was about to throw your head back from the pleasure when he grab a fistfull of your soft h/c hair and crashed his lips on yours. He penetrate his tongue in sync with each of your thrust on his dick as both of your muscle swirls together.

Suguru's richy green orbs, observe every sweats trickled down your soft astonishing skin. He pulled away from your lips, placing apeck on your mose before driving his soft lips on your jaw line.

"Y/n...my friends ahn! I-is coming here tomorrow so...May I mark you up?" He politely request a consent, his fingers running on your perfectly body.

You on the other hand, holding your self back. You loved Geto Suguru on very millimeter of his flesh and attitude, he's wise and calm person and would always sacrifice himself for his love ones.

But what you like the most at him is his polite tone in bed, even if Suguru's aura spelled dominance he was gentleman in bed.

Getting turn on from his tone as you fasten your pace, "yes..suguru you may!" You shouted wholeheartedly. He tenderly run his little canine teeth on your flesh before bitting it like a vampire and place a kiss on it.

The familiar tingling sensation inside your pussy drove your orgasms to the edge, the heat dominating your body while you moan his name like a prayer.

"Ahn...Y/n" Suguru groan for the last time before sprouting his seeds inside you. Your body tiredly lay on top of him, your shaky breathe brush on his ear as you chuckles in pleasure.

"Good night Suguru~" you yanws.

-

"Yo! Nice chick you have there Suguru~" a tall as lanky white haired man exclaimed when you opened the door. Beside him was a average woman with a black haired who painted a bored expression on her face.

"Don't touch her....he's mine Satoru!" Suguru protectively wrapped his arms on your eyes. "Don't look at him. That moron cast a spell on every woman he sees so just prepare us some drink and snacks then go back to our room make sure to lock it"

You did what your boyfriend says, getting the three of them a orange juice and some chips on the cabinet. "Uhmmm...then I'm going now, have fun!" You smiled at them and turned around, so dumb to notice the piercing eyes trailing every inch of your soul.

-

Minutes had past and the apartment filled with cursing, laughter, and shouting. Tho afterwards they fell silence. So silent that you could only heard the tictoc of the wall clock.

"Ow! Suguru are you guys done-AH! I thought you were Suguru! ah..Satoru-san? What are you doing here? The bathroom is across the room" you nervously pointed the door and slowly crawl backwards.

"Nuh uh... I think I'm on the right room" he chuckled, simply locking the door behind him. "Nice soundproof room you two have" he complimented.

"Uh thanks?"

"Well.....Suguru says you're good at driving..." His dark tinted shades fall of on the tip of his nose, revealing the wicked eyes he'd been hiding. "Wanna RIDE?" He smirked and began unbuckling his belt.

[Hey hollis_nyx! I know this isn't fit your request but hope you like itಥ‿ಥ]