dilfs with y/n

[A/n: I fck up, I read a oneshot with 11k words...hehe]

•🎀•

What a great weather to end your beautiful day, its 5:00 in the afternoon noon and its already dark outside plus the grey colored cloud from the sky. The rain poured heavily at the roofs creating a loud sound that irritates you so much.

You decided to spend some time in a bakery who served a delicious bread and black coffee. You sat on the lonesome chair that across to a big glass that display the crowd outside, you take a sip of your black coffee as you playfully swing your legs that wears the thigh high black socks and a black shoes.

You grow board causing you to watch the crowds enter the bakery to have some coffee to warm up. Your green haired figured caught someone's attention as they began to walk towards you without you noticing.

"Ehem. Is there something wrong missy?" Someone's raspy voice snapped your thoughts causing you to look up at the man, it wears a blue polo with a dirty cream pants. His yellowish glasses shine a little when the bakery's light hit it along with his dirty blonde hair, he held his phone in his left hand and his paper cupped coffee on the other.

You aligned you glasses before looking at him dead in the eye, when you were about to open your mouth stop you by pressing his index finger on your lips.

"Let me sit first so we could talk about it" You nod as you watch him sit beside you, You fix your self up sitting straight and look at the window glass. "I think I seen you from somewhere" he started.

You glance at him for a moment before clearing your throat, "Look who's talking, you're disguise is a failure" Taking a sip of your coffee, you notice him look at his phone trying to look at himself.

"I thought it was perfect..." He sigh and look at you, "By the way Im-"

"No need to introduce yourself I already know you" you said bluntly, "I'm Y/n L/n" Looking at his face, to your surprise ge didn't even show anything you imagine he would do. "Aren't you surprised or tell me I'm a liar?" You asks.

"No, Since I saw you I already new it was you" he gulp his coffee, as he unlocked his phone.

"Hmnn~ that was quite a turn on for a girl" you giggled lightly, "Do you have a girlfriend or a girl, Nanami?" You ask causing him to froze and look away hiding his light pink dusted cheeks.

"I've never think about that" he casually said, leaning his chin on his palm. "Oh- I remembered there's a paparaz-"

"Sorry, Nanami-san but I have to go" You hurriedly bowed and run outside, leaving the dumbfounded Nanamo behind. Nanami just sigh, scrolling through internet while he enjoyed his coffee and the just serve bread.

A moment have past Nanami decided to leave but once he set a foot outside the bakery he stops, Note only the rain stops him and also a person that he only saw earlier.

"I thought you said you're already leaving, L/n-san" he asks, looking straight at the building across the bakery as you grip your phone and suddenly buried your face on his chest. Letting a ear tearing scream escape your throat to mouth.

"I forgot I didn't have any umbrellas and my car is in my hotel" you mumble at his blie polo while Nanami doing his best not to freak out and keep his cool.

"Well, the other guys was about to pick me up, if you don't mind you can ride me-NO! I mean you can hop on our car and we'll drop you by in your hotel" Nanami were already dying inside in embarrassment, cursing himself when he let his tongue slipped off.