ryomen suk. - food desires

[A/n: fuck! I'm not cryingಥ‿ಥ thank you guys so much for your votes and reads! Even though my story is "trash" you still read those crappy plots! ILYSM GUYS! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT MY OTHER BOOKS!❤]

!!NSFW AHEAD👀!!

In a pleasant morning of Saturday, the sky is dim- packed of gray cloud as the morning sun hide behind those. The breeze was lightly wintry while the birds were nowhere to be found.

From the unfamiliar coldness beside a certain h/c woman, your eyes leisurely flutter open. Your sleepy orbs trailed the crumpled sheet next to her, indicating that your fiancé already get up from the bed.

Tardily shifting from the other side, your face was buried on the comfy white pillow, thinking that he's just downstairs sipping his favorite coffee.

But suddenly, all of your drowsiness seem to disappeared in flash when you heard a unfamiliar feminine voice talking downstairs.

Swiftly grabbing your pocket knife in your drawer, you lightened your footsteps and carefully walk on the stairs. Slowly peeking your eyes, you let out a relief sigh when the feminine voice is just the reporter on the television.

"Aren't you gonna greet your fiancé a good morning?"

Sliding your e/c eyes on the huge couch there sat your lover, his pink locks that doesn't respond on the laws of physics as always it's hike up. His handsome features that perfectly paired up with his unique tattoos was contorted with a cocky smirk. Though his piercing red eyes that terrified by lots of people was only for you looking with so much gentle and care.

You rapidly put the knife aside as you walk towards him, stopping between his thighs, looking at him with a pout on your face.

"Come on now~" he grunted, spreading his arm while he patted his lap for you to sit.

"Hmn~" you hummed and gladly accepted the offer, you sat at his lap, wrapping your arms around his muscular body while he rested his chin on your shoulder, playing with some strands of your hair at the same time.

"Good morning king!" You mumbled on his neck, sending vibrations on his skin, though Sukuna knew he needs to hold back.

"Yeah good morning sleepy head!" Sukuna replied back, hugging you tightly as then the two of you was envelope with comfortable silence. Soon enough, droplets of rain slowly covered the entire Tokyo making it mood for cuddling.

"Ryo-" you called out at Sukuna.

"What?" He spat, lightly annoyed.

"I want ice cream!" You whispers.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"It's raining"

"I'm pregnant"

"What's the point?"

"You should take care of me"

He stopped, thinking for a second.

"No!"

"Oh come on babe! The convenience store it's just fifty steps away!" You groan, drawing circles on his back.

Then you huff and jump a little on his lap before leaning away, "I'll cook breakfast in return" you pouted again but you crouch down a little, revealing the valley of your breasts.

-

"Ah! No! Ryo! Don't be fast!"

And it turns out, instead of eating the pancake you made Sukuna lay you gently on the table, leg spread widely with your wet dripping cunt on his mouth.

"Y-y/n" he was holding his throbbing dick, playing with his tip as he stroke it up and down faster as his tongue explore your wet rubicund walls.

As he talks it send vibrations in your wet sweet pussy.

Making your knees trembled as you squirted on his mouth, Sukuna just then cum on his hands.

"Ryo-!" You breathe out, squinting your eyes on his pink locks, "I'm tired!" You exclaimed but suddenly you felt something pleasurable gritting your entrance.

"Ngh! Ryo! Stop! I'm tired!" You jerked up your head trying yo pry him away but he just shove his lengthy dick inside you pussy.

"MAKE ME BABY!" He give you a cocky smirk again as he lean closer, your nose touching, his red orbs digging every nook of your soul. "WE'LL GO 20 ROUNDS EVEN IF YOU PAST OUT!"

[Fuck nanami kento! I'm into nanami ryuusui😀👌]