ryo x reader x megumi

•🥂•

!! TRIGGER WARNING!!
!!MENTIONS OF RAPE!!
!!SMUT WARNING!!

The snores of certain sorcerer were loud enough to destroy her girlfriends ear; as his sweet saliva all over his chin.

"Tsk" that was all what you can say before covering your ears with your hands. "SHUT UP!" she screamed, letting her hands landed on Yuujis butt.

"ECK! Y/N? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Yuuji cried, rubbing his butt that definitely leaving a purple bruse "Gimme hug, you hurt me anyways!" He sit up while pout painted in his face, he was about to grab your waist but you immediately turn away and headed to the bathroom.

"You wish!" You give him a out tongue tease then closed the door with huge force making a light shake in your dorm room.

After an hour, you decided to go out from a relaxing milk bath,the stream started to go out from the bathroom along with your little form; your hair sticking in your skin while the droplets of water soaked the innocent towel. Towel that only covers your nipples and your upper butt, once you totally get out you saw Yuuji sleeping.Silently.

You let your towel to drop on the floor while facing your drawer, you gently slip up a black lacey panties, when you fit it tight you were annoyed by a red orbs that staring at you."Tsk! Stop staring it creeps me out!SU-KU-NA!" A irk mark appeared on your forehead.

"Oh~ but you look cute Y/n~" He says, pointing out your revealed cup D breasts.

"Hmp! Pervert" you embarrassingly look away hiding your tinted face however when you look at your drawer you notice it was messy than ever and something...

"Looking for this?" Sukuna said nonchalantly, swinging your black lacey bra in the air while he's sitting in your gaming chair; leg crossed. "What? You're just gonna look at me with that face? How cute~"

"YOU FCKING TYRANT!" you charge towards him, desperately covering your bobbie. "I'm going *hah* to kill you*hah*" You started jumping up when Sukuna lifted his arms higher as he now standing up in your table.

"Is my baby gonna cry?" He tease, making a crying face in his annoying one.

"I'm-KYAH!" You fell back on your carpet floor when he purposely kicked your gaming chair to tripped you "WHA?SUKUNA-HMP" you were startled by a sudden weight on your belly when he sit on top of you.

He slowly leaned closer to your ear as your breathing started to hitches; that likes a lovely melody in his ear. "You're tyrant is good in carpets" He whispered.

"I-'m n-ot?" You shutters in nervousness, feeling his hands touches your side though his nail lightly digging in your flesh.

He chuckled when he realized that your scared already, his fingers now not lightly digging it was now leaving some scratches that make you winces in pain. "You innocent kitten!" He mumbled before inserting his tongue on mouth, you did not fight, you immediately know you can't win against him when he's like this. He still pleasure your mouth, not minding your kicking and punching that indicates that you need air, he still kisses you roughly until he felt you weaken.

"Suffocated already? How boring" he now played with your breasts; pinching and pulling your perky nipples making you gag in air. "The way the guys in Tokyo uni stared at your butt when you swing your hips!" He replaced his right hand with his mouth; now harshly sucking and bitting."It pisses me off!"

"Su-ku-naahn~mnnph" you get interrupted when he gave you a chase kiss on lips. "W-were*kiss*migh-*kiss* ge-*kiss*Caught~" you moaned out as Sukuna abuse your soft spot in your colar bone; surely leaving dark hickeys everywhere.

"We've just need to shut up right?" You widened your eyes, feeling a right knot on your mouth preventing you on speaking; it was a necktie. He giggle lightly seeing you struggling under him, "Fool, Don't cheat on us" he laughed, unbuckling his belt then tying your wrist together on your back.

"Hmmoprrhmmp!" You cried out, trying to run away on one of your nightmares. This happen once when you dismissed late in your school and you coincidentally bumped against your batch mate who's home is just 3 house away from you. And Yuuji and Sukuna misunderstood everything, turns out your first was a raped.

He immediately slide his pants along with his boxer; his cock spring free as he turn you around butt in the air,"You smack our butt earlier,don't mind if I revenge?" He licks his lower lip before spreading your butt checks wide.

You're knees go weak when he rammed himself on you in one go. "Hmmgmph" you shut your eyes tight, your ass clenching his cock while he keep thrusting himself on you; your breasts harshly pressed against the carpet along with your face as you're sweating too much. "Ahmlmpph~" you arches your back, lightly lifting your head when he accidentally poke your g-spot.

"Oh? Is that?" He asked innocently and you nod. "You're a slut to me aren't you?" He smirked.

But you didn't respond, you also didn't move, the balcony blew a cold breeze as the white curtains danced happily... There's a unfamiliar orbs intensely watching the both of youm

"Mhhrrp‽" You lightly moan and half cried when you accidentally sit up in surprised which make his cock go deeper than the usual; your breasts fully exposed on the stranger in the balcony.

"Mitten, what's wrong?" He shifted his gaze in where you looking and his eyes lightly widen in surprise, "Oya? Isn't the shikigami user? Uhmm..Fushiguro right" he lean closer to your neck, licking your back ear, He runs his hands on your side while he thrusted deeper on you making you arch your back. When his hands reach your neck, he suddenly choke you before looseing the gag in your mouth. "You wouldn't mind giving your mouth right?" He asks, eyes digging in your soul.

You immediately shake your head disapprovingly however Sukuna tug your hair indicating that you nod.

"You offer" Fushiguro jump off the balcony railings unbuckling he belt while he look away; blushing madly.

"You need to use your mouth properly" Sukuna snickered.

You shut your eyes tight when your king smirked against your skin, you slowly put your tongue out and let-what they called Fushiguro do the job. Fushiguro slided his boxers down freeing his twisting cock,Fushiguro crouch down giving you a loving kiss which you gladly return.

After the foreplay was done, he gently grab your head and positioning himself on your mouth, he shivers when his tip touches your tongue. Meanwhile, Sukuna was surprised by your lewd act, Sukuna watches you to suck and ate Fushiguro's cock from the tip to the base.

"Mng~" Fushiguro groan, grabbing a fistful hairs of yours and helping to go deeper on his.

"Mfftr!" Your eyes widen yet teary when you feel both of them twisting in your wholes, Sukuna pleasure you down there while Fushiguro ravish your mouth.

"We're coming" they both whispered on your ears as the three of your released at the same time, As so much pleasures and lack of air they didn't notice you passing out.

-

"Ahhh..Fushiguro are you there in the whole time?" Itadori asks while he sits on your bed beside your unconscious form, tucking some hair away your face.

While Megumi look away at him and embarrassingly nod before mumbling a 'sorry'.

"A-ah N-no N-no, You dont need to apologise coz its my fault too for letting that horny ass Sukuna take my body" he said softly,caressing your hands.

"Sorry,I'm not doing it again" Megumi apologize again and bowed his head.

"Yeah don't" Itadori says seriously then sitting strait, "Besides..." He spoke again; leg crossed.

When Megumi locked his eyes on him, he swore he saw the terrifying glimpse of Sukuna, he felt to weak, he feel bad on you having Itadori.

"We're just testing you earlier" Sukuna and Itadori nonchalantly says.

[Uhmm...follow meh~ ty for supporting mah book!!]