kento nan. - four

[®esquest: Musical_levy0813]

The deafening noise of the cicada furrow the h/c haired girl forehead. Slowly, she parted apart her eyes then quickly close as the blinding light from the television.

"Why is he taking so long?" You pout laying in your stomach on the grey couch, You sigh staring at the seeping moonlight beneath the front door.

Hour had passed and you're tired at waiting as the heavy weight on your eyelids grow heavier. Then you didn't notice you doze off on the couch.

His heavy footsteps echoes on the empty hallway along with the clanking sound of several keys, tiredly, he gently put in the certain key on the doorknob and carefully enters.

"Im home~" he exlaim lowly, taking his shoes off ang neatly put it aside, his feet lazily drag him on the living room. However, his face painted an irritated one when he saw the tv is still babbling nonsense in the middle of midnight. "Y/n-!" He was about to scold you yet restrain as he saw you soundly sleeping on the couch.

"Kento~" you mumbled softly and lowly, it's like you're dreaming.

Kento look at you worriedly, knowing that you doze off when you're waiting for him. He sit down beside you and he sigh tiredly, Kento admire you for a second before leaning closer to your face then planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Welcome home~" he says turning off the tv, "hmn~" he moaned tiredly while stretching his arms out. Kento crouched and carry you princess style before heading on your shared bedroom, he gently lay you down yet you started to fidget around and get fussy.

"Daddy~" you groan, bawling your eyes. After one year taking care of you,just now you call him what is he really in your life.It catch Kento off guard making him froze in the spot and grip you safely to you don't fall.

Ended up he just hold you on his hands and you both lay there in peaceful. But he's not gonna lie he love it, he wasn't able to spend much time with you due to tons of missions, so it was a opportunity to him.

"Papa~" you mumbled, slowly opening your right eyes to look at him whilst your cute little arms stretch in front of him.

"What? You're tired aren't you? Sorry for keep you waiting" he apologizes as he lean closer and you hug his head while both of your nose adorably touching.

"Papa? When is Mama coming back?" You asks innocently with a pout in your face. He lean back and stare at the ceiling to restrain the tears from falling.

Its been a year since your mother went missing when a special grade curse took her away deep in the dark sewer. However, a gentle touch snapped him out in his thoughts.

"Don't cry daddy!" You scolded while wiping the tears on his cheeks. "We'll find her right? So keep your tears when mom came back" you says before kissing the dark bags under his eyes. That gentle touch that you got from your mother is enough for him to keep fighting.

Bunos:

"NA-NA-MIN!!!!!!!" A pitch like hell little voice scream, making the ash blonde flutter his eyes wide open.

"Wake up!!! You're gonna be late... breakfast is ready!" You shouted before shutting the door harshly. Meanwhile, Nanami sigh, scratching his nape.

"Is she really a four years old?" He wondered

[Sorry for the short oneshot!!!!! I promise I'll be back with a flash!!Hope you like it requester-sama]