megumi fus. - handcuffs

[a/n: I'mma go and ready for summer so....WHAT ANIME SHOULD I MAKE A ONESHOT BOOK? HAIKYU?]

•"D-"•

In the four of afternoon, the sun is setting, the birds already came back to their own nests, and the night breeze has already sipping through the open balcony of a specific room.

The grey curtain that dances along the air brushed against your soft skin- tickling you.

You didn't notice that you're e/c orbs had been watching the aesthetic sunset until a cold air hit your expose thighs.

You sighed, thinking if you should be happy about Megumi going to your house or be anxious because he's going to your house while you're just wearing a black lacey undergarments and his over size plain black shirt.

What's more, earlier you're in the mood to wear your black thigh-high socks and cat ears because you're home alone. And now you're lazy to remove it, as when you're deep in thought a notification from your phone snapped you out of it.

It was a text from Megumi that he's be in your house for ten minutes- if you could think of it, it's been a while since you both see each other again. He always busy due to missions and schools but your house is not just far away from Jujutsu tech.

However, as if a train hit your whole being a plan suddenly pop out on your head, you quickly ran to your closet grabbing the red box that still had a gift card from who give it to you. You gulp, shutting your eyes really tight quickly opening the box and grab the metal inside.

You kick the box under your bed as you stare at the handcuff you were holding, you sat on your bed thinking if you should go in your plan or not but before you could go to the deep end a door bell echoes on the hallway. You hid the handcuff under the pillow, quickly running downstairs to open the door, and you weren't wrong a blushing Fushiguro Megumi come to your house.

His eyes are wide and face is red as a tomato, he was protective to quickly pushed inside to avoid any neighbor to see you like this, after he lock the door he turn to pull you into a hug. Even if he was embarrassed, shaking and turn-on to your outfit it doesn't stop him to be so gentle at you.

"Why are you wearing that?" He planted a kiss on top of your head whilst keeping a logic on his mind, he don't want you to be fuck in the entrance and on the hard floor, "you know my dogs hated cats" he pouted making you chuckled.

"But you're not them" you snickered on his chest as you could feel his hold on you tighten.

"Where's mom?" He asked looking for your mom.

"Business trip."

"Oh."

"So, why are you here?"

"Just wanted to see your cute face"

"Really?" You said a little bit sarcastic.

"Do you expect me to do nothing?" He smirked as you lean back fidgeting with your fingers.

"Well my parents is not home- AND I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ON YOU!"

"Something on me?" He look at you with full of curiosity, "what is it?"

"Just go on my room!"

・・・

"So?" A shirtless Fushiguro Megumi, "what are you going to do now?" Was laying down under you whilst his wrist was handcuffed together on his back. You bit your finger nail at your thumb, head empty as you just stare at the half-naked Megumi.

"I think you should remove the handcuff already, Y/n-" Megumi stops as you delicately run your finger tips from his jaw line to his six-packs and cupped his growing bulge, "You're going to regret if you-" his cock now were front of your face, a grin was plastered on his face aa he enjoy the view.

"A-ah" he started morning while you rub your thumb on his tip and giving his balls a chase kiss, you tightly pump his cock from the base up to his tip fastening your pace whilst he chanted your name in sync.

Megumi was obviously enjoying this, it was one of his dreams- you being dominant or being superior at him while you both made love at each other.

"Y/N!" His cock throbbed against your hand and you could tell he was near in cumming that why you pull away, "tsk! Y/n!"

"Ne~ Megumi-chan~" your lips touched his ears-licking his ear lobe, planting a bite mark on it, "could you tell me what's your kink?" You whispered seductively, he blushed at your question making him to look to the other way.

"D-"

"D?"

"D-dominant....t-teacher" he shyly says, you quickly go to yoir closet grabbing the new nurse outfit you just bought. Removing all your clothes besides your undergarments, you look at Megumi eye-to-eye as you slipped the grey suit leaving only two open button on your chest part and wear a glasses.

"I think I don't need to wear the skirt, I'm only just gonna remove it later" you then straddle on top of him and shove a two fingers in his mouth. "Now~ my favorite naughty student needs to cum, right?" You give him a teasing grin tugging his tongue in the process.

"Hmn!" He nodded sucking your fingers.

"Then beg for it little Megumi-chan~" a string of saliva connect his mouth and your fingers as you crouched down to pulled his pants and boxer completely out from his legs. "Come on my favorite student! Beg".

"P-please, Teacher Y/n! Suck my dick-a-ahnmn!" His hard cock slowly disappearing on your mouth, your warm wet tongue glides up and down to his base to the tip. The glasses you were wearing were now coated with fog that slightly off on your nose as you bob your head as fast as you can, you feel a warm liquid sprouts on your throat.

Megumi watched as some of his children drip out from your mouth as you pulled away from his cock, he shivered from the sudden change of weather. He notice that your cheeks were harsh red while it still lump as if you're struggling to swallow his seed.

"Y/n" he managed to break the handcuffs and attempt to touch your cheeks, "you don't have to-" he blushed in deep shade of red when you cutely swallow his babies.

"Haah!" You breathe out, " that was kinda sweet and embarrassing" you giggles pulling him on top of you and kiss his nose, "now Megumi-chan, fuck me"

• • •

The morning sun started to rise and the nestlings already tries to fly on their own, a yawn escape you mouth-nuzzling your face on Megumis chest.

"Good morning" he murmured kissing your forehead in a process.

"Morning-"

"Sweetie we're home-O-ow! Haha... didn't see you there Megumi-kun.." your mother suddenly barges in to your room whilst both of you amd Megumi just covered with white blanket.

"Mom!" You shouted on Megumis chest.

"Y-yes... I'm going now..haha...go downstairs for breakfast okay" she giggles before giving Megumi a thumb up, "Honey! We're finally getting a twelve grandchildren, I'm so happy! " Your mom exclaimed downstairs.

"Really?" Your dad.

"Should I be embarrassed with that?" Megumi asked.

"No you should be proud dummy"

[Uwaaahhhhh! Hope you like it!〈(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→ Follow me and vote! Please ('-﹏-';)