kento nan. -[2] lemonie

!!BLOOD WARNING!!

•🥀•

"Right now, I want nothing more than to kill Itadori Yuuji"

"Are you okay?~" A sweet innocent beautiful voice rang on the dark seewer startling Mahito, The clanking sound of heavy wooden slippers flow in the curse ears "You're not going to kill my Yuuji-kun, right?~" her white flowered kimono shine along with her one blue piercing orbs that sent shock in Mahito.

"Jujutsu sorcerer" He smirked "Your presence!-"

A sharp katana pass through Mahitos mouth interrupting him yet he didn't felt any pain, just a blood dripping from his mouth.

"Aw~Shut up your filthy mouth you curse~" She innocently said taking a step forward to revealing her self on Mahito. "So you're the one who fought against the 7:3 sorcerer~ Ma-hi-to!" She grin placing her katana in Mahitos forehead.

"Your SOUL" Mahitos lips shakes in fear and anxious "Is~ so~ delicious~" he drool back arching in excitement, Mahito stretch both of his hand intending to wrap it to her yet the woman immediately shredded his arms and slowly landing in the other side, the dirty water flowing in sewer separate them.

'Her presence'
'Her curse technique'
'Her katana'
'her scars'
'her right e/c eyes and left blue eyes'

"You're Y/n!" His eyes examine your form, form your elbow length h/c hair to your stained katana "Oh~ how I'm so lucky to meet you here~,oh~ i can't imagine if Geto see you Y/n-chan~" he tease wearing a smug face.

"Ee~ are we that close to call me in my first name?.." you playfully swinging your katana in the air making the blood spray on your pale face and your kanata, "I dont know someone who names Geto!"

You ran into Mahito which now transform his hands into a sharp long blade. Clanking of metal and a harsh crashing of walls echoes in the dark sewer. Above of that the half moon was peacefully lying under the clouds, observing the world under him. Cruel and tempestuous that the moon could say.

"Ino-kun the curse escaped into the sewers, Yes, please scour everything from my current location to the southeast, even you could exorcise him right now" The blonde haired sorcerer spoke through his phone then dialed another number. It keep ringing and ringing but no one answers his call, until he give up.

"Let's pursue him, too!" Nanamis eyes widened as he immediately ran on the collapsing form of Yuuji. "Itadori-kun!, Itadori-kun!" He keep calling the first year but Itadori lost consciousness. "Tsk" Nanami growled lifting the poor boy, later that his phone rang starling him a little, Nanami fish his phone in his pocket and he smiled seeing your I.D on his phone screen.

"Yo~ lemonie why'd you call~"

"Gojo-san! What's Y/n phone doing on yours?" Nanami keep his neutral voice to civer his annoyance.

"Oh~ Y/n left her phone...coz she's busy~" Satoru chirped mimicking your voice

"Where is she?" Nanami asks worriedly

"She says that she's going to inspect in the sewer for research" satoru said easily not knowing the disaster coming in his life.

Nanami accidentally drop Yuujis body in the ground, the color in his face drained, his eyes and lips quivering in fear. 'fuck' he thought.

You're now panting mess, keep running and avoiding his touch while you keep attacking him, you manage to cut some of his body but he's so fast putting it back to normal. Your face and katana is now soak with his blood along with yours, your wounds from his attack keep releasing a mass of blood which make you slow.

"Ohhh~ Y/n-chan you really drive me crazy" he scream, snatching your katana and throw it on the water, he push you on the ground him on top of you. He again lick his lower lips before touching your body, but he froze in shock when a big wave of water came in his view.

"Sa~yo~na~ra~" you chirp innocently slicing his body into half with your water manipulation. His filty blood sprayed in your face making you close your eyes

The stinking smell of the metallic blood flow through Nanamis nose and his knees shaking in fear since that call with Satoru.

He's not ready for this

The blood stained water from the sewer became view in his trembling eyes, his mind keep calling you out yet he throat can't even form a single noise. Nanamis heartbeat began to rapid which suffocate him a little, it was dark inside, he can't afford going inside he was scared... Scared of seeing you lying there, lifeless.

"W-why -A-rE y-ôu H-here?" You still manage to spoke in a sweet manner that make Nanami tear up "Its late at night you know" you weakly giggle leaning on the mossy wall.

"You change your style again? I barely notice you, you know?" he ran to you hugging your helpless form not minding the blood staining his suit "Gojo-san gonna kill me if he saw you like this" he leaned back wipping some blood in your chin.

"He dare, I'll bringing him in hell with m-" the time slowed, the air around you started to became thick and you can't hear anything but your name desperately called by your lover. A felt a tight grip on your chest and on your waist it's like a snake who's creeping to its prey, you slowly lowered your head. 'how the hell is he alive?' you screamed inside your head seeing a white stretched arms on you.

"Na-na-mi!" You shouted before you can't even form a word feeling that your throat torn into pieces.

"Y/N!" Nanami shouted, chasing your unconscious body that was being drag by Mahito in the dark sewer. "Y/n! Y/n! You need to wake up" his knee were numb yet he can feel the tiredness of his body, he get slower and slower even his curse energy were running down.

"Bye~ bye~ that's fun~" Mahito mocked before disappearing with Y/n, as Mahitos voice bunched back on the sewer leaving the helpless Nanami.

"Y/N" he screamed in agony and anger. "I'll get you back" his knees collapsed on the mossy floor while his head hang low letting his tears dropped. He's not letting Satoru see him like this, helpless and nothing can do,He need to prepare himself to a long lecture from his senpai-or brother in law.

Bunos;

"Haha Geto! Look who I found!" Mahito beamed throwing the woman with the bloody white kimono, letting it tumble in the sand and stopped by Getos foot. "You need to pay me!" Mahito smirked.

"Īe! It's your task anyway!" He said nonchalantly, eyes piercing into the womans spirit.

"What are you gonna do to her?" Mahito asks sitting on the

"Nothing, I'll just ask her something important" he dragged the womans feet as bloodlust blinding his eyes, Geto throw Y/n in the cage that made out in curse. "Sleep well my Y/n"

Ehem! Voteee! And follow meeeee!