satoru goj. - sing

[a/n: Idk where the hell I'm going when writting this.]

Request by our beloved- 25Layla11

•🎶•

A strumming of guitar strings echoes on his head again, the noise that been bugging him since last month-it made him sleepless, tired and a the same time confused and curious.

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭,
𝓡𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 '𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮..."

A beautiful voice sing along the guitar, as the singer smiles- old memories flash through her mind, her lips quivers but she still insist to continue the song.

"𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮?
'𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 "

After completing a mission, you and Gojo decided to relax a bit.

"Oh- you finally made your way here" Satoru exclaim looking over the h/c haired girl who's carefully gripping the towel that separates Satorus sight and her naked body. "Why are you just standing there? Come on hop on the hot water, it's pretty relaxing" Satoru laughed, jumping under the water.

"T-turn around first!" You embarrassingly says, blushed appears on your face.

"Geez, don't be shy now. I'm your best friend-" suddenly a towel was thrown on his face.

"You pervert!" You shouted before quickly hopping on the bath.

"I'm not a perv!" Satoru depend himself neatly placing the towel on the edge of the bath.

"Yes you're" You argued back.

"Ok, maybe a little!" He pout looking away sheepishly, the two fell silence making the situation more awkward.

"Yuck" you disgustingly look at him whilst hugging your body.

"You..." Satoru smirked raising his hand into a grabby hand as he walk towards you.

"Kyah! No! Sato go away!" You attempt to run away but he quickly grab your wrist pulling you closer to him.

"What did you say? I'm a perv?" He give you a evilish grin, you look away and nodded earning a smack on your head. "Y'know, we should do this more often" he chuckled ruffling your hair.