toji fus. - promise

!! SLIGHT DRUNK TOJI WARNING!!

•Π•

The stars above the sky of Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical Highschool is silently twinkling bright, the full moon peacefully humming its lullaby to its people and its moon light peek on the big glasses of the fifth teen floor room.

"When are you going to show your self? You creep!" You irritatingly said, sitting on the table. Your white sports bra is soaked with your sweat whilst your sweats reflect when the moonlight hit it.

"Tch" the man snicker as he finally show him self, his black locks sticking on his temples and an evident blush peek on his face.

He slightly wiggle while he headed to your spot yet when he notice your panick expression he didn't hesitate to run and place his muscular body between your thighs. Nose slightly touching.

"Toji, You're dead drunk again!" You glared at him, pushing his face away from yours. However, he restrain and crouch a little, you feel his breathing on your neck though you keep your face look in the other way, giving him more access to your neck yet you didn't realize this.

"I miss your scent, Y/n" he said lustfully giving your neck a kitten lick.

"Tch! Stop it Toj-kyahh!!!"

-

You both silently sat on the bath tub, back resting on his chest. The sound of dripping water is deafening both of you along with the tik-tok of the wall clock. Toji snuggle on the right side of your neck as his arms sneak on your waist, pulling you closer.

"Y/n" he whisper lowly with his raspy voice, "y/n!" He called you louder when he didn't get a response. "Y/n!" Now he shouted, making you look at him with an irk mark on your forehead.

"Fck off! What do you want?" You irritatingly says, tightly gripping his hands while giving him a innocent smile. "Mnn~ behave yourself Toji" you half moan and scolded when he started to massage and pinch your; breasts under the water.

"But Y/n, I'm in heat" he embarrassingly says, licking the back of your neck. "Besides we haven't done it for a while" he smirked, kissing your sweet spot on your neck. "Tch! What now?" He back away and look at your serious face.

"Stop it" you nonchalantly said, ripping his arms around your waist then get up in the tub before wrapping the white towel on your body, leaving Toji alone in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Toji blankly stare at the warm water whilst his mind sailing on nowhere. Toji notice your attitude suddenly change in the past one month; you became quiet and demanding when it comes to food. Plus, you always push him away when he's being clingy which is rare to you. He stays in the bathroom in one hour thinking about it, yet suddenly a imaginary thunder struck him in the head, as he have a hint why are you being like that.

Quickly, he wrapped the towel and immediately search for you around the house. His feet dragged him in the kitchen and he saw you sitting on the kitchen counter while drinking a red wine directly on the bottle. He adore you for a minute before silently charging towards you and snatch the bottle of wine in your hands.

"Toji~ what are *hick* doing~" you slurred between hiccups, attempting to take back the wine but he place it far away from you.

"It's not for both of you" he says, placing himself between your legs before cupping your cheeks "You need to be healthy" he smiled before giving you a peck on your lips.

"Prrffttt- what are you mumbling about TO-JI-CHAN~" you tease, tracing his jaw line with your fingers. You notice his mint-eyes glared on your soul whilst he gently place his palm on your stomach.

"Since when?" He bitterly smile, knowing that you keep it from him and he was pissed at you for doing that.

"Oh, I see, you notice? How silly me" you sigh,placing your palm against his as both you admire the growing angel inside you. ""Last month, I guess-oh! he kick! Did you feel that Toji? He kick!" You exclaim cheerfully, looking directly at his eyes. "Nee~ Toji, what name are we giving to him?" You smiled at him.

"Him?" He asks slightly tilting his head while you nod excitedly " Uh-uhmmmmm....Me-..uh" he trailer off making your excitement fade away.

"Come on Toji, we don't want our baby to have a stupid name, are we?" You asks, cupping his cheeks to look at you "but y'know, I'm sorry...im...so... sorry..., I'm so stupid for planning an abortion than telling it to you" you cried, while he flinch when he feel the coldness of your tears on his bare chest. "I know its my fault for not drinking a pill that day" you mumbled.

"Ssh-its don't apologise, besides its also my fault for fucking you since midnight to noon" he giggled lightly as you buried your face from embarrassment. "Say Y/n, uh-can we-uh...Can we name him MEGUMI?" he asks with his face dusted in pink.

You quickly lean back and look at him eyes widened in shock.

"Ahhhh~ if you dont like it..then don't" he pout looking away.

"You dummy! That's a aesthetic name for an angel. Right? ME-GU-MI?" You smiled, rubbing your growing stomach. You look back to Toji and glared at him.

"What now?"he raise his eyebrow.

"Can you promise me to take care of him when he grow up?" You says with a tenderly love in your tone. He calm down and hug you.

"I promise" he says planting a kiss on your forehead.

[Well sorry its crappy!]