toge inu.-strip

[A/n: Hi Weebtoon and wattpad I'm just passing by and gonna feed my reader with smut soo don't mind me👹]

®;

•hi?•

Right now, the night is sure pretty chill and quiet, as the grey curtain help the cold breeze to enter the dorm.

The certain h/c haired girl twist the doorknob and sigh in relief that the door isn't lock, her shadow appears when the light coming from the moon hit her back as she open the door a little. Upon fully entering, she carefully close the door using her foot and crouch down to put her shoes on the shoe rack. However, before she could put those, the time was so fast until she found her self lying on the floor while the arms of the white haired shaman hugging her head and his legs were wrapped around her waist.

Before that event, Toge was already there, leaning on the wall beside the door and his eyes were barely able to keep open but he stick to his mind that you're gonna arrive soon.

"Mustard leaf?" The concern on his voice were obvious that it makes you smile, knowing that there's someone worrying about her even though you're a helpless creature.

"I'm fine, sorry for making you worry but I'm totally fine Toge. We didn't notice the time while playing chess so... I'm arrive a little bit late" You let out a nervous chuckle, petting his soft white locks.

Even though he meltdown on your touch, Toge can't help but to feel at rage and bombarded you with so much question but he might scare you or worst curse you. Toge lean back a little, tracing some letters on your forehead.

W I T H W H O ?

You grow confused in second as before answering his question.

"Ohhhh~ I play with the first year. Uh I forgot his name...uh...ehh" Bringing your index and thumb between your chin, you furrowed your eyebrows, carefully attempting to guess the name on the sentence. "OH! It's Itadori.. silly me to forgot the name of a worthy opponent" you giggles, as you shivers after.

Toge stroke your cheek with his hands, his fingertips is sure oddly cold but seemingly it doesn't have to do with the weather nor season, it's about his oozing bloodlust that make the color of your face drain empty out of fear.

Bloodlust. Toge were always careful on showing it, though if he does it's surely important and have to do with everyone close to him. He stayed like that on top of you whilst you quivering in fear, Toge sit up as you look at his face. There's nothing, his lips is pressed in thin line and his eyes were covered with shadows.

Toge outstretched his arm offering you a hand to help you get up and you gladly accept it,dusting yourself you were about to sigh in relief but quickly breathe in when his arms tightly wrapped on your waist, you could feel him breathing in your ear.