ryomen suk. - flats

[Umm..this for the flats...you know...]

∆Not curse related oneshot∆

A certain room is a dead silent and only a clicking sounds of console could hear. The room is cold as dead, the bed sheet and the blankets is crumpled messily.

"Defeat" the computer declared whilst the ten seconds of revival shows up. The player groan and lean on her gaming chair and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Hey~" a sexy, raspy, sleepy voice pop in nowhere as you jolted. Looking up, you meet your boyfriend piercing red orbs glaring some daggers at you. He's still on slick black knee long bathrobe as he doze off earlier in bath.

"Ohh~ you're up" you says nervously, scratching your cheek with your index finger. Sukuna grabbed your both wrists and open them wide before sitting on your lap "Oi-W-ha? Ryō whats with you?" you shutters whilst Sukuna slides the bathrobe off your shoulders, exposing your unmarked collarbone.

"Hug~" he cooed before snuggling on your neck and wrapped his arms around your waist for support. "Why are you still up?" You could feel his pouting lips against your neck.

"Can't sleep" You says, burrying your nose and lips on his shoulders too, while you continue to play. "Mind if I play more-"

"What? You didn't wear any underwear?" He smirked, his right hand crawl down on your thighs whilst the other one sneak up to your belly. "Hmn. Hmn. Turn on so easily" he grinned proudly, seeing you squirm under his touch. "Oh~ your pinkish little nipples on your flat chest is sensitive~" he moan out, licking and sucking your neck to your ear.

"It's not flat! It's cup A" you protested bitting his neck a little to pissed him off, however you didn't expect the lewd noise came out from his mouth.

"Barely" he mumbled, his pink ash blonde hair covered his eyes yet his lips form a deadly smirk. And unlucky you, it go unnoticed to you.

"What barely?" You says irritated.

"ITS A BARELY A CUP!" He giggles darkly and pleasured by your drop jaw expression.

"Are you crazy? Or stupid?" A irk mark appears on your forehead yet, suddenly a soft flesh collided with your dry lipss. Sukuna could feel your dark aura and still he gave you a chase kiss to annoyed you more. "Why *kiss* are you *kiss* doing *kiss* this~" you breathe out as he leaned back locking his lustful eyes to your teary one.

"Its dry so I thought it needs a special treatment" he lick his lower lips before kissing you passionately. And you fall for it, you gladly parted your lips apart for him to penetrate your mouth with his skilled tounge.

However you didn't notice that your grip on your console lossen as Sukuna snatch it before it drops on the ground. He harshly pull them from console to unplug it from the computer and he do it swiftly, he then gently grip your wrist and tie them together on your back.

"Oi oi oi, Ryō" you squirm as Sukuna swing you over his shoulder and lay you on the bed before straddling over you. "R-ryō could you please... Untie me?" You nervously says, carefully moving aroun.

"Which one?" He asks tracing your jawline with his sharp nail. "Are you afraid that your console might broke or what's going to happen next?" He leaned closer as he untie your bathrobe. "It's really a barely cup a, Now~ now~ I can really tell we can make this a cup C. We just need some treatments"

"Treatments what-ah~Ryō~ you~AHHHH~" You moan when Sukuna suck your breasts like it was a noddle soup. He groan as you brush your thigh together to create a friction. "R-yō u-untie m-me" you plead whilst he do.

Using this as a opportunity, you flipped his around and tie both of his wrist on the headboard.

"Y-y/n! Tch...l-let m-me g-go..y-your c-console!" Sukuna lightly whined and you scooted closer to his ear.

"I don't care about the console besides" you leaned back and untie his bathrobe exposing his toned chest and throbbing cock. "I can buy as much as you cum~" you tease as you did the same as he did to you. You bit his nipples and massage the others, you played with it for a while. Yet being Y/n is a total fuck especially when you create a dark plan on your head.

Slowly, your hand sneak on his cock with a pre-cum, lightly stroking it. And you position your self.

"Y/n untie me! You'll pay for this!" Sukunas faced turned into horror seeing you position yourself. "Ahn~" he moaned as the tip enters your core. "Wha? Y/n? Why did you stop" he growl, watching you get off from him and started walking away. Somewise, Sukuna giggle lightly.

"MO....MOMMY~"

You froze and slowly look at his glowing red eyes."what did you say?"

"MOMMY, PUT IT IN~"

Quickly, you jump on top of him and kiss his forehead before saying. "Good, baby boy". Your pussy eat his cock in one go as you Arch your back in pleasure while Sukuna bit his lips. You started to move up and down, not letting yourself get used to his size.

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ Mo..mommy... You're so good~" he moan watching his cock disappear and get eaten by you. "Mommy~come-ah~" Sukuna came inside you whilst you still thrusts.

"Mommy~ too much~ Ahhhhh~"

Bunos:

"Your breasts get big faster than I thought" he says.

"SHUT UP!"

After you make him cum six times in one night and tease him, you both past out yet he woke up before you. He get all of your consoles on the shelf and tie it around your wrist and mouth.
He suck and massage your breasts really hard and fuck you senseless until your consoles broke, which last long three days because he changes the consoles once it break and unlucky you. You remembers you have twenty five of consoles.

"Ahh~ that WHEELCHAIR look good on you" Sukuna cooed.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

[I need to summon Sukuna to give me a special treatment 😵👉👈]