megumi fus. -suicidal

!! SUICIDES, BLOOD!!

Y/n glance at her glass door which blowing a cold air that triggered her fragile body, it was another plot of those episode of her life. She was tired of this, but who cares? She were good hiding her real emotions in her mascaras so no one will notice. That what she believes.

Soon she notice the pair of birds happily chatting on the grills of her balcony, upon starring at it she wonder when she can be like that. Chains of stress and tiredness were cupped around her neck and insecurities on her feet dragging her self confidence down which she hates so much, yet sometimes she was proud for being a good liar.

E/c orbs wandered around her dorm room then stopping at her buzzing phone over her night stand, she tiredly stretch her hands out grabbing her noisy phone. She smile bitterly looking at the callers I.D "Here we go again" she sigh answering the call, silence filled her ears as the other line create no sound, irritating the h/c haired girl.

"Sorry..the user is bus-"

"Gojou-sensei, please stop the annoying high pitched voice" you said slightly annoyed.

"Eeeh? But I'm trying to lighten your mood" he argued "besides, I know you're a loner" he said reminiscing something nostalgic.

"Hmmn..You got me there sensei~" you giggles plopping your body on your bed admiring the red stained bandages on your wrists, on the other hand Gojo didn't speak a word, he was aware of the way you acts and it broke him, especially on the day you come out on Ieri-sans clinic.

"Nee~ Sensei" You called out stoping the thick air filling the both of you.

"Yeah" he hummed in response, looking up to prevent his tears from falling.

"Ieri-san kick my ass out of the clinic, I think I can go on a mission now!" You said hesitatingly as you hope he'll agree.

"No-"

"T-too b-bad sensei, I-im on m-my w-way" you said shakily before staring at the ghost town street, however when you turn left you froze in your tracks, feeling the familiar presence around you.

"Y/N! WHO GAVE YOU A PERMISION?" his voice echoes on the smoky street.

"Sensei, I think you need to shut up-ACK" you coughed a mass of blood as your body throb in pain. Lifting your head up, your eyes widened and trembling in fear.

"H̡i̡h̡i̡h̡i̡h̡i̡" his face were 1 inches across your face "b̡y̡e̡-b̡y̡e̡" the curse said before sending you off in the air which make your body crushed on the wall, but you immediately stand up and look at the grade 1 curse that look like the one Sukuna defeated.

"Damn, talk about bad luck" you wiped the blood coming from your mouth and losen the bandages on your wrists. The bandages form into a mannequin with a string on it that flows your curse power on your puppets.

"Puppet manipulation: Destroy"

- - -

Your breathing hitches and your body was eaten by adrenaline, you atleast manage to lands an attacks on the grade 1 curse but his energy can't even compared in yours coz you're too tired. Your techniques still not enough to end the curse that why you have no another choice but to use another techniques.

Your eyes glow with red and ocean blue as you glared at the curse making him tremble a little, he raise his hand up creating a light through it.

"Blood manipulation: Fightless crows" the cuts on wrist reopen making your blood flow yet it form into a crows carrying a blood like-web. The curse attack you with that ball of curse energy however the crows retuns it by the web shredding the curse. The place around you change, the mist disappeared and the buildings renovated but it still a ghost town, you collapsed on the puddle of blood. You turn your head on a left and tiredly grab your phone with your bloody hand, you dialed a number and place the phone on your ears.

"Hello?"

"H-hahaha, sorry for calling out of the sudden" your heart start to throb like a hell.

"No its fine, Y/n are you okay? You're panting heavily" the other line panicked.

"Nee~Fushiguro-san, remember the grade 1 curse?" You stared at the cloudy sky as your vision became blurry.

"hmmn" he nod, even he's suspicious on what you sayin'.

"I finally defeated him"

- - -

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called her."sensei?"

You fling your head but you can't see anything except black,

"Y/n! Wake up!" You feel a stinging pain in your heart as you listen on Gojo's crying sound.

Blood dripping down and flowing into a small transparent tube connected in your arms, comfy clothes around your body as you felt a light squeeze on your hand. "G-gojo-sensei?" You mumbled, looking at the white haired shaman head resting in your hospital bed.

"oh.. you're awake" he hugged you tightly like if he let go now you're not turning back.

"jeez..stop being clingy sensei" you said hidding your flustered face.

"Done?" You both shift your head on the door which beside was Nanami "Satoru..Masamichi-san need your words" he nonchalantly said before walking out.

"Eh? Y/n I'll be back soon,okay?" Turning around, you finally notice his uniform were ripped and light wounds in his back.

"Gojo-" the door close "sensei".

You need to stay in hospital because of your broke ribs and deep wounds, you felt so empty every day thats why Satoru visits you everyday however you also notice that's he gets more paler. Fushiguro told you that Satoru sometimes doze of which you grow worried and down.

'You really dragging down Satoru, aren't you? You can't even defeat a grade 2 curse'

you sigh, walking in the grills of the hospital rooftop. Your hospital gown dance along with the wind as you admired at the beautiful sunset "Gomen'nasai" you whisper,you turn around and allow your self to fall.

"Woof" You saw a fluffy wolf shikigami looking straight at your eye.

"Aishiteru, Fushiguru-san" you smile bitterly and shut your eyes tight thinking that you're not gonna able see your love. You turn around and wait the for the impact of the ground, you open your eyes checking if your that close however tears flows in your eyes as a certain ravenette spreading his arms and a warm smile painted in his face.

"I love you too, Y/n"

Your hospital gown turn into a white lovely dress and the place around you turn into a flower field, You spread your arms and fall into his embrace like a feather. "You're going to waste my blood if you die" Your eyes widened when you felt his lips in yours, but you relax and return the kiss.

After that, your suicidal thoughts and insecurities start to fade away, Thanks to Megumi. Also you and Megumi start going out in a mission together and go out on a date.

"Yo! Megumi... Take care of my baby...okie?" Satoru exclaim, wrapping his arms around Megumis neck.

"Stop with the stupid nickname, sensei" you shouted behind.

[Hope you like it missy!Sorry I over do it!]