megumi fus. - addicting scent

[A/n: Okay before my fvking period suck all my energy!  fushimegs]

!!OMEGAVERSE!!
!!WARNING-SLIGHT NSFW AHEAD!!

A usual afternoon arrived at everyone again, just doing their things and jobs...well not for a certain black haired alpha.

"Fuck, why am I like this?" He groan to himself, feeling all sweaty and some kind of a throbbing sensation on his lower part. "Ngh!" He rolled on his bed for the millionth time so he was laying on his stomach.

Fushiguro Megumi, just one of the highly Alpha on their world, their kind is always above of everyone else. They experience the respectful treats of other kinds, though they also received some hatred.

On him it was just nothing, whatever your kind, even if you're Beta or Omega if you respect or treat him kindly he'll do the same for you. This set on his mind when he meet you... You directly come to his life, the Y/n L/n who was just a ordinary friendly omega that wanted to spend her life clinging to her friends and love ones.

"Oh" he exclaimed, his head suddenly rose from the white pillow as he remembers something really important. He quickly kick his ass of the bed and walk towards his closet, he opens one of a drawer, grabbing the certain hoodie that belongs to someone that drive him so crazy.

"Y/n" he mumbles before peeling the plastic wrap that he put to keep your scent on the said clothing. Megumi come back to his bed and stare at the hoodie for minutes, "I-is this right....." His grip on the clothing tightens as he take a deep breathe making your addicting scent penetrate through his nostrils. "This is your fault y/n" he said, clanking his pants down along with his boxer making his throbbing dick stand out free.

"Y/n....." He gently traces his veins on his cock, wrapping his finger on his base and slowly pumping it up. "Shit....I prefer your pussy but you're not here" he groaned, shutting his eyes close and continuing jerking himself off.

"Ahhhhh~ ngh!" He let out a low moaned, feeling a little satisfied at his hand. Though, soon enough his phone suddenly rings.

His half-lidded eyes squinted on the device as he give no fuck answering the call, he keep his hand moving and wait for the person to leave a voice message.

"Oh hi! Megumi-san!" The person on the phone was....

"Y/n-ngh!" He slightly say it like a moan, his tummy form a familiar knot while he keep your hoodie stuffed on his face.

"Are you that busy? Uh...um..I'm planning to spend the night on your place if you don't mind?" Then the voice message ended, as if on cue he ran swiftly to his bathroom to let out his orgasms on the sink. His shaking breathes echoed around the room but not so loud for him to hear the other voice call.

"Also! I'm already on the elevator so forgive me for not telling you earlier..he he" you chuckled nervously on the phone while Megumi's eyes widened.

"What're you like this?" He hurriedly clean himself, sanitizing and washing his sinful face. Megumi opens the bathroom door and meet up with your shinning shimmering face with your arms spread. "Y-Y/N!"

"MEGUMI-SAN!" you exclaimed, wrapping your arms on his neck and your legs on his waist, clinging like a koala. "Huh? You smell like weird shit!" You lean away at him and stare at his beat red face as he use the back of his hand to cover his mouth while the other keep you in place.

"I-i...I take a s-shit that's why" he trailed off, plopping his body on his bed, leaning on the bed frame, never letting you go.

"Nyehe! You liar! I could smell your cum!..." You tease, poking his nose again and again. "That's nasty, Megumi-KYA!" You laughed out of breathe when he tickled you mercilessly.

"It's your fault!" Megumi pouted and collapse his body on top of you.

"Whatever you say! Sleepy head!" You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his body while he enjoyed sniffing your hair scent.

This is always his dream, to be on your side, to feel you beside him, to spend his life snuggling in your warmth and you love you forever. Megumi's mind is in the dream land but it doesn't made him forgot what he notice earlier.

"What happened to your wrist?" He calmly asked.

"Oh- so you notice huh....it's nothing, just another punishment from my toxic family.....precisely my step brothers" you tightened your hugged, feeling more secured around him.

"Your brothers huh....what's their name again?"

"Uh...it's Ryomen and Itadori...but Itadori nii-san is gentle and taking care of me but...Ryomen nii-san is a bit...Y'know" you bead sweat when you heard him let out a sighed.

"I'll help you get out from your house then you can live with me here" he lean back, his blue orbs staring at you intently. You pulled his head back down,

"No I'm fine there, besides Ryomen nii-san just punished me when I accidentally walk in to his room while he's doing that with his girl" you said, feeling sleepy all of the sudden.

"If you say so..." He yawns. You two envelope with comfortable silence, just the tickling of wall clock and the growling sound of air conditioner.

"I love you" he whispered, placing kisses on the down part of your ear.

"Hmnn~ I love you too....good night"

[Dang~ HOPE YOU LIKE IT BESTIES!! I'M NOT FAMILIAR ON OMEGAVERSE SO FORGIVE ME IF THAT'S CRAPPY BUT!! PLEASE support meh😇]