megumi x reader x inu

[Perhaps....you need tissue!!]

•💤•

no more dreams...

She blankly stare at her food, the air around her was thick whilst She want to burry herself on the ground to avoid the oncoming question.

"How about you Y/n? Do you like Megumi?" Kugisaki ask cheerfully making the whole table look at her, tense.

"H-ha-h-ha, why'd you ask?" You nervously shutters. You sigh, gently placing the chopsticks in the table as you look at the man in the question; he just scrolling in his phone, not bothering to hear all of you, You look away at Megumi with a pinked cheeks. "I -.."

"Y/n!"

You heard a loud bang near your right ear making you froze in your feet,you lift your head slowly, looking at your locked door. There's a tall shadow hovering over you whilst you could feel his rapid breathing in your left ear, You notice a famillar hands leaning in your door. You gulp and slowly turn around.

"M-megumi?" You called nervously, feeling his lips brush against yours. "Do you want something" You says, looking directly at his blue eyes.

"I-" He started leaning closer to your face making you trembles in shyness. "I like you, be my girlfriend" Megumi whispered.

"I'll think about it" You says in response with a red tint over your face. "But..We just meet y'know" You said with a worried expression.

"I promise,I'll wait" Megumi chuckled softly, turning you on even more. "That's why Im asking you to go out with me" he said seductively then licking your earlobes.

You suddenly yelp as you grabbed his shoulder to gently push him away.

"CALM DOWN!" You shouted at his face.

Things went smoothly as they say, Megumi brings you in the different places and fast-food chains. He always pinched your cheeks waking you up in the morning, he also whispered ' I love you ' when you're down. Three months had passed and you fall in love with him. Sometimes, You always stare at Megumi instead of listening on Gojo-sensei, ended up you slack off when you arrived on the mission.

"I-im just waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend" you smiled at them with your eyes closed so the shocked face of Kugisaki and went unnoticed by you.

"EEH? BUT MEGUMI JUST CONFESS TO MAKI-SENPAI EARLI-MHPHN‽" Itadoris mouth quickly shut by Kugisaki's hands as she squeeze Itadoris head firmly for being Insensitive.

Slowly, your eyes flutter open in shock.

The three months of waiting?

"I'm just waiting for nothing, coz he.."

Coz he?

"He cheated"

The level?

You stunned,"Hehe, right, there's no level between us so he didn't cheat. But if I..."

If you?

"If I just agree to him to be his girlfriend things will turn around."

Why you?

"I'm not ready to be in the relationship that day, so that's why.."

Is he?

"He promise he'll wait, is he tired?"