satoru - [2] let's all die together

!!YANDERE TENDENCIES!!

•🍃•

The sky is cloudy with a strong winds fron the trees, a great combination for some of the sorcerers mood right now.

A precise h/c hair girl were staring down in the pathway while she walk silently with a heavy pain in her chest, her state got worsen, always lock up in her room and barely to socialize in the others, she can't even comb her beautiful locks because of her everyday tired body. Especially her lover was just discovered in his room soaked in a pool of blood, bruises around his body, twenty stab in his back and his throat were slit. Her boyfriend was MURDERED.

She was furious on the teachers and police who investigated the incident, they'll just said her boyfriend was murdered and they couldn't find the suspect before walking away. What's more her superiors just informed her when the corps were already buried, that day she quickly went in the cemetery and desperately to dig her boyfriend corps but stopped by Kugisaki.

She stayed there, cry and curse the higher-ups, she can't forgive them especially the killer who killed Megumi after Y/n received the necklace from Megumi. If she just didn't leave in his room, things maybe turn around.

She sigh heavily before lifting her head up to meet with a polish tomb that just did yesterday, she place down the flowers in the marble before sitting beside the grave.

"Hey Megumi" you started, staring in the cloudy sky "I comb my hair now, I know how mad you are at me when its messy" you giggled, remembering the days when he comb your hair angrily. "I know if I say this, you'll beat me when we meet up there if I'm in heaven...what if we switch places?" You lovingly touch the polish stone.

Fushiguru Megumi
XXXX-XXXX

Who is a strong person and love by all.

That's what it says.

"Remember when we to go the mount. Fuji? Prrfffft..WHAHAHA you accidentally step on a dog shit in the middle of our walk" you says, holding your laugh back.

"Well, I think I'll keep going, Im gonna meet up with Kugisaki" you said, leaning closer in the stone "I love you, See you soon" you plant a kiss on the tomb before dusting your skirt.

"It's sure peaceful here" You murmur, looking around while you walk back in your dorm, however before you could turn in the right you felt a strong pain in your neck like someone hit your nerve purposely to knock you out, when you collapse on the ground you where greeted by a unfamiliar hoodie figure with a creepy smile in its face and you lost your consciousness.

A gentle touch in your thighs wake you up in a worse slumber, you try to open your eyes but it was blocked by a dark clothing.

"H-hello?" You murmur, shifting your head left to right even though you can't see anything except from black.

"You called, Baby~?" A familiar voice whispered in your ear, startling you "You're trembling" It said before running it hands in your side, lightly lifting your jacket.

"W-who are you?" You stammered in fear, feeling your all you hair move in one shoulder leaving your left shoulder open to the stranger. "L-et me G-go-KYAH!" you bit your lower lip when you feel a sharp and wet thing dug in your flesh.

"You're blood is delicious~" it lick the blood flowing out in the bit mark in your shoulder, making you shiver.

The stranger stand up and lean in the table not far away from you, it put its foot in your throat which make you look up.

"Promise me, if I'd untie you you're not gonna run" it asked, pushing harder its shoes in your throat.

"Y-yes!" You immediately agree and desperately breathe when it removed it foot in you. Swinging its hands, the ropes around you shredded in pieces, leaving you in your blindfold. You slowly slides the blindfold down in your neck, the brightness of the light made you shut back your eyes since getting use to the darkness.

Upon opening your eyes and trailing up its familiar uniform and shoes, You were welcomed by a piercing ocean orbs that digging your guts out on your body.

"Yo!" He evilly smirk, leaning closer to your face.

"H-how?" Your lips and his slightly brushed against each other, when you talk. Your hands and feet became cold while your body shook in nervousness because of the sudden change of his presence. "G-gojo? Sensei?" You didn't move coz the way he stare at you like he'd kill you if you move.

"Jeez~ are your greeting your savior by that?~ how rude it is baby~" Satoru whispered before licking your earlobe.

Yet, You quickly pushed him away from you and you stand up stepping backwards.

"Say Y/n, do you trust me?" He asked putting a little pout in his lips, while his index finger is pointed in him. You look away and mumbled something.

"What's that? I can't hear you" He says, now wearing a smug face.

"Y-yes!" You shutters "Why I distrust my lovely sensei?" You grinned ear to ear, while your right hand slowly creep in your black thigh-high socks.

"You little liar" He snickered before charging towards you.

"Wha? I'm not!" You shouted, stepping backwards while he keep stepping forwards.

"You are"

"I'm not" you argued

"You are"

"Im not-"

"Then-" he suddenly appears in your back making you froze in your foot "why are you looking for this?" He smirked, chaining your hands together while swinging your gun in font of you. But before you could react, he suddenly push you on the ground and dragged you near the table by your hair.

He sit up in the table and put your tear-stained face between his thighs.

"I always love how stupid you are for not recognizing my voice back then, Y/n-chan~" he sandwich your head with his thighs to keep you in place. "You know how I hate liars~"
He crazingly grinned , cocking your gun. "Bad girls needs a punishment right" he harshly cup your chin making you look at him.

You desperately shake your head disapprovingly. "You're crazy!" You scream in his face but bent down and kiss you roughly,poking his tongue in your lower lips yet you selfishly denied.

Satoru notice you closed your lips firmly and he smirked in the kiss, putting the gun in your temple which you making you forcely open your mouth for him. Satoru gladly explore your wet mouth taking it at him and savouring you taste, this is what Satoru want taking you all to him yet he can't. He quickly lean back when he notice you not kissing back, a string of saliva connected both of you.

"Say ahh~" he giggles, cupping your chin again to open your mouth.

He brings the gun inside your mouth and rolling it around your wet cavern. You choke on your on saliva when you try to scream; drool on your chin, tears on your eyes while squirming under him-oh how you pleasures his eyes.

You're eyes started to become cloudy and blurry from lacking of air and fasten of your heartbeat. You slowly stop moving around and close your eyes. When Satoru realize that you lost your consciousness again he let go of your head letting you collapse on the floor.

"Sleep well baby, we have something for you when you wake up" he said before licking the gun.

[ Vote! Follow meh!(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞]