megumi fus. - hand and closet

[A/n: fuck my jackass keep double tapping wattpad to leave vote😀- this is requested by fushimegs! Hope you like of bby!] BTW! I'm back shawties!]

!!NSFW WARNING!!

It was nominally raining outside, slight raindrops fall from the gray sky making contact at the roofs, grass and some concrete roads creating somewhat relaxing noise. The breeze is a bit colder because of the weather plus the afternoon air, great mood for cuddling especially that all of the annoying pest's in tokyo Jujutsu tech was out for their own business.

Nobara was out for shopping, Yuuji hanging out with Todo to play with table tennis while your tall ass teacher Gojo was busy railing some girl on a brutel. And there's you, laying in your bed with your ass up and face buried on the pillow. Too lazy to shift your heavy body to the side, you've been like that since passed minutes- thinking about anything useless in your life.

Except as a certain onyx locks passed through your brain enough to send your face beat red and body shaking uncontrollably. It was your classmate Megumi Fushiguro who's also a sleep-deprived like you, though he's more like it. It seems that classmate of yours is bothering your mind and body since these past month which cause you to feel oddly around him. You sometimes let out a yelp or squeak when he stood closer or if his smooth skin brush against yours. In fact, it drive you insane. Especially if that certain part of his body slide or graze on your sensitive body.

His ✨H A N D S✨

It just, his delicate and gentle hand drove your body to the max of your heat. Like that one time on the storage room on Halloween party your Gojo-sensei threw, y'all just need to run for your lives and hide for your soul while Itadori is the hunter. Like a game of tag, though your jackass teacher put some twist on it.

On whoever Itadori catch will eat one of Sukuna fingir as a punishment, exciting and disgusting in the same time isn't it.

And so you desperately run away from Yuuji, absentmindedly pushing your self through rooms and doors, searching for a great spot to hide. When you heard footsteps coming near the door, you frantically open the closet door and squeeze your body inside.

Seconds past as you carefully held your breaths, thinking that even Yuuji could heard you.

Then suddenly you flinch and eyes widened when you felt a breathing brush against your neck. You were about to open your mouth but a finger was quickly place between your lips shushing you.

"Shhhh....Itadori might hear you" his familiar voice lightly calm your nerves.

"M..megumi"

But the fact that you two were stuck at inside a cramped closet didn't help much. Then suddenly something hit you,

"Y/n? Are you okay? You're shaking" he concernly asked.

"M-...megumi, I--...are we so close?" You attempt not to stutter yet you failed, just realizing that the closet is so small for you two that you could tell that your back is resting on his chest. Feeling his breathe on your neck while his chest rise up and down.

"Uh...yes?" Megumi answer confusedly at you, why are you asking that question when you guys are crawling your lives out of hell?

When you heard his words, you oddly quickly panicked, your face was flash red and body feeling sweaty all of the sudden. You try to get away from him but he pull you even closer to him whilst he lock your body between his thighs.

"Why are you like this Y/n?" His voice right now was dull, no emotion was shown at its low at the same time.

"H-huh? W-hat are you talking about?" Your face that doesn't seem plan to reduce the redness due to embarrassment. You slowly creepy your eyes to look behind him but regretted it eventually as you see his glowing blue orbs that sent shivers down your spine.

"I'm not dump to notice your demeanor when you're around me" he simply whispered in your ears that make you feel weirdness down in your area.

Megumi watch you slowly gulp and bit your lower lip, "Everytime I look at you, you're staring on a certain part of my body...." He continued.

"I didn't know what you mea-" suddenly Megumi covered your mouth with his hands as Itadori barge inside the room, swinging his head left and right. But your mind didn't pay attention to Itadori, your brain was busy thinking about the position you and Megumi are in now. He's one hand is in your mouth, the other one is resting in your thighs while his thighs are beside your body.

Your e/c orbs look down on his hands that in your mouth, his hands that keep your mind running wild as drool always drip on your chin as you stare at it. You just keep it to your self that you find his hands attractive especially that he uses it in fighting. You can't help but imagine explicit things happen between you and Megumi, like him pinning your face on the closet door while he slowly penetrate his di- your thoughts were suddenly cutted off when you feel Megumi enters one finger inside your mouth.

"Hngh?" You silently mumbles confusedly while he swirl his finger around your tongue.

"Don't play innocent now Y/n, I always saw it. I always saw how you stare at my hands so often, are you perhaps....." He leaned closer to you that you could feel his lips on your ears. "Obsess with my hand?"

"Hmnn!" You nodded subconsciously, your head was foggy and full of thick clouds as you heard him chuckle lowly.

"I like you a lot you know?" He trailed, gently dragging his other hand up to your inner thigh, giving it some lightly squeeze. His finger memorize the parts of your at cavern, from your teeth, your wet rubicund walls and your tongue.

"You didn't know how your glances makes me crazy..." He whispered caressing your clothed pussy. "Y/n..do you....want this?" He politely asked, tenderly retrieving his hand off your mouth and inner thighs to wait for your answer.

Meanwhile, you who brain and vision was still fuzzy quickly grab his hand placing his middle finger on your lips and sucking it, "hmnn...I like you too Megumi-chan" then you suck his finger so hard that make his friend down there erect.

"Fuck..." That all he could say before sliding your panties down and gliding his middle and ring finger in your wetness. Your nails dig lightly on his wrist as you hardly keep your knees from falling. "Shit....don't stop....P-please" Megumi plead before you heard a rustling of pants.

Not long after you felt your buttcheeks being spread, "Don't worry it won't hurt" he kisses your ear as you nodded and keep your mouth busy. Slowly, his tip enter your rear while your eyes were now flooding with salty tears.

-

"Ahhhhn~ Megumi! Ah! Ah! Ah! Nghnn! More please! Ah!" You moaned feeling his dick ravish your butt whilst his fingers pleasures your pussy cunt.

"Don't be too loud...they'll hearhng! U-us!" Megumi groan, your walls tightened around him indicating that you're near.

"Me-megumi! Faster!" You commanded feeling a knot form on your stomach, Megumi fasten his pace along with his fingers making the closet shook badly.

"Ngh!" He moaned, placing his cum inside your butt meanwhile you cum to his hands. "That's quite a lot" he tease bringing out some handkerchief, cleaning you up.

"Please don't tease me" you giggles, gripping on his uniform. "Me-megumi.....I-"

"I love you" you both said in unison making you two chuckled, he turn you around and pulled you into a long kiss.

-

"Ahhh you two done now?" When you both open the closet door, you two meet your one and only Gojo-sensei who had a evil grin in his face making your blood reduce to zero.

"Both of you go to my office! I need some words with you and your parents as well"

Ah you and Megumi fucked up.

Hope you like it requester-san! And sorry if you don't like it or it not suited your standard🙇

[bruh I really wish that the Dr stone fandom is active as jjk fandom cuz I'm itching writting and reading a SENKU fanfic coz mah boi is just 😽👌-]