toge inu. - [2] strawberry

!!SMUT WARNING!!

• • •

"You..drive..me..nuts" he lustfully say, throwing his uniform on the other side of the room. Your eyes were too widened in shock not because of his well-build chest, because you realize how hot could he be when speaking naturally in front of you.

"Leaf mustard?" He panicked when he saw your uncomfortable reded face, thinking that he probably scared you.

"Uhh.. I'm fine....just.." you grab his head and buried it on the crook of your neck, "you're...TOCUTEWHENSPEAKINGLIKETHAT!" Toge bit and suck your neck earning a loud moan from you.

"..cute....hkmp..hmp" shaking his head and glaring at your lustful eyes...down to your plump rosy lips.

His lips meet your sweet one with such a passion but rough, you tilt your head to deepen the kiss however you both heard a knock.

"Y/n-san?"

You immediately flip Inumaki, you on top of him swinging the cover to hide him and taking out your head to breathe enough fresh air "Yuuji-kun? What's wrong?" You played cool not wanting him to discover about you and Toge.

"Are you okay? I heard a loud thud and groan on your room so.." he worriedly ask while you sitting on Inumaki.

' damn you Y/n for being so loud?'

'are you a slut huh?, y/n'

'what if isn't Yuuji the one who heard you?'

You tense up when you felt a slender thing rubbing your clit, "Hhehe.hnmphhn~ I-am fine...I..ngh just slipped on my bathroom.. that's all!" Pleasure was eating you while Toge penetrate you.

"Could I inspect it?"

"No! Ugh I mean.. I'm fine I could handle it just go to your room!" Covering your mouth, scared that another moan might escape from your mouth, now that Inumaki was thrusting a three digit while proudly grin painted on his face.

' how could he so skillful with this stuff' you thought, clenching your eyes shut.

"Okay! But call me if something happens" He run to his room, thought of he might disturbing your rest time.

Meanwhile, You swung open your bed cover looking at the white haired sorcerer "Tuna? Tuna?" He ask thrusting his fingers faster. You could see the stars on how pleasurable what's he doing to you, you felt a weird feeling on your stomach; as you clench your walls around his fingers.

"I'm...going..t-ahnghhh~" you arcing your back when Toge thrust his fingers even faster. "Hah" you panted releasing your orgasms.

"Salmon!" He exclaim licking his fingers lustfully yet innocent hence you look away blushing. You grinned like a crazy, you never thought he hid this side behind his innocent face, the innocent face of him that you always admire a far.

"I-inumaki-senpai?" You shyly ask "Do..doyoulikeme?"

He look at your light blue tattoo that sent shivers into his spine upon remembering someone you knew-no you both knew. He began to stand up head hang low, "so-so..ry" he apologized, felt ashamed on was he did, he regret on how he carelessly act without thinking, he doesn't even think what might happen in the end if he did that. That's why he apologized.

But he was taken back when you tackle him, you again on his top undoing his belt "isn't it to late to turn back?" You said in a sweet voice, he just stare at you, when you unleash his belt you started lower his pants along with his boxers. His dick sprang free with a pre-cum in tip "Tuna!" He exclaim pointing his dick, you look at his face then to his dick.

' can I suck that size?' you ask yourself lightly pumping his shaft and positioning your self. "Grhnnm~" he groan when you take him whole, you start bobbing your head while massaging his balls. "Mmm~" he grabbed your hair helping you to bob your head swallowing his dick deeper, You tense as his shaft poking your throat deeper which you groan.

The pleasure was all over even the vibration, you felt his dick throbbing sign that he was near yet he immediately remove his dick and flipped you around; breasts pinning down on bed, in one swift movement he is up shot his manhood at yours making you screaming in pain. Inumaki kisses your back cheering you up; minutes had fast you nod and Inumaki move gently slowing pace he stay like that until you get used to it but you need more.

He notice your needy face as he started to move faster "mgmm~ ahh~ Toge~" you moan while him fucking you like an animal in heat.

"Ack!" He groan when you clenched your walls around his dick.

"Coming!" You scream-moan while Toge was also near, you release at his warm cock as he just shoot his seed inside. He collapse on your side, room filled with heavy breathing and smell of sex.
"About...hah..earlier..hah...why..you...turn..around?" You ask panting, he look around and tiredly grab the note pad and a pen on your night stand; he was sweating while his lower half was covered with white stained cover, you watch him write on the note, his face was painted with scared look and frown.

When he was done he gave you the note

Gojo-sensei gonna mad at me!

"And why is that?" You look at him confused as he write again on the note pad and give it to you.

Aren't you and Sensei were together?

"WHAHAHAHA" you began laughing hard qnd Toge seems to be embarrassed. You grab his head and hug it between your breasts "We're just friends, you dummy..*yawn*" and you past out. Toge was shock, all this time he thought you and Gojo at a love birds. He hugs you tightly and happily sigh knowing that you where no other than his.

...

"Y/n! Are you fine? Do you know me? 1+1?" Nobara bombarded you with so many questions as you guys eating with second years.

"Jeez Nobara nothing is wrong!" You annoyedly said.

"Wait, What happen?" Maki ask Nobara spamming his hands on the table.

"Itadori said he heard some weird noises from Y/n room and when he knocked,Y/n just slipped on her bathroom" Nobara exclaim whike Maki worriedly look at you.

"I-im fine ..reaa...ly" Your face was red shock, you forgot about Yuuji because of the event. You look at Inumaki which you caught staring at you, silently you smile at him and wave.

"I'm sure she's pretty fine!" Yuuji exclaim while eating a spoonful.

"How do you say so?" Nobara and Maki ask.

"Well ,I'm sure i saw Inumaki-senpai enter her room before she slipped off" Yuuji innocently exclaimed.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttt?" Everyone exclaimed except on you and Inumaki who's face where both reden.

[Head hurts because of sojo, Vote! Follow meh!(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞]