satoru goj. - [1] heat

!!SMUT WARNING!!

•Cat boy AU•

The white curtains add more aesthetic vibe in your room along with the orange light from the afternoon setting sun. It reminds you the day you cherish most in your life and also the regretful day.

It was bad among of the baddest , they'll again put some effort to buy a tray of eggs and flour just to throw it to you. You leaned against the lockers as you look down at your self, the flour was sticking in your hair and blazer. You slightly peek at the small window, checking the gate and hallways if there still a students and Lucky enough there's like a hundreds of students. You sigh heavily, drifting your mess form back in the lockers, You can't show your self like this you're just gonna be a attention seeker.

"Meow~"

"Eck" you flinched when a fluffy creature suddenly puff out in the corner, "Jeez" You face palm your self before stretching an arm "come here~" you softly ordered whilst the cat slowly went closer to you. You petted its head immediately it purring in your touch, it has a white fur and a shinning blue eyes.

"Meow?" It says shifting it head in your uniform.

"Ow~ I- Im okay...Im used to it" you grinned at it bitterly, quickly fading away "I didn't expect this in collage" you sigh again, staring at the flickering fluorescent lamp above you "I never thought of some collage student can be so..so ignorant" however you were startled when the cat suddenly jump in your lap "Im just participating in his class and my classmates started calling me a teachers pet" it leaning closer to your face and wiping the tears in your face with its cute pinky paws.

You calmed in its touch, staring at his eyes with awe. You grab its hands and you scooted closer giving a peck on its lips.

"Thank you-Wha? You blushing?" You lightly shouted which making the cat draw his sharp nails, accidentally scratched in your back hand. "Uh?" You blankly stare at the blood while the cat quickly lick it back in the wound. "Say. Are you homeless, I wouldn't mind a pet in my dorm. Especially, I always feel so lonely" you asks as the cats eyes sparkle in bright.

When the crowd lessened, you confidently went out of the locker room, carefully opening the shoe locker then grabbing your outdoor shoes. Yet when you close it, you've meet a familiar face.

"P-professor G-geto?" You shutters in nervousness as you look around inspecting if someone may pass by.

"Who did this?" Geto asks, stepping forward. He knew this is going to happen yet he still chooses to play innocent to catch you lying. And it was went noticed by someone.

"I-I just play in the-Oi!" Your eyes widened when you realize that your cat just scratch Getos face and while hearing some unfamiliar voices, you quickly run off and scream a 'sorry'.

That's the moment you cherished the most and what you regrets is..

"are you just gonna stare at me like or your making me a pancake?" You asks pissed, an irk mark appeared in your forehead as your eyes still shut yet you could feel his egolostical aura around him

"Stare at my pettanko-chan!" He snickered as his right cat ear flickered in delight seeing your annoyed face.

"Hmp! No kiss!" You pouted before throwing a several pillows in him and facing the other way, avoiding his pleading eyes.

"Fine! I'll make your snack, but gave my reward quickly as possible" he stands up and leaning closer in your neck, sniffing your morning lemon scent before biting your soft spot harshly.

"Tch" that's you all you reply, You turn around letting your back rest in your bed. Your eyes widened in shock when you felt a air enter your oversize shirt, lifting it up, your face quickly turn red as your eyes emerge in angry.

Seeing a another numerous hickeys all around your breasts.

It's happens every morning, You always saw a bruised spot in your breasts yet Sato keep saying it was a art while you're the canvas and he's the artist, however you always got him in act rubbing his head on your breasts or staring at it with a drool on his chin.

All of it was okay to you because Satoru Gojou was the cat who transform a day later when you kiss him is now your boyfriend, also what annoyed you is he keep calling you a flat chested when you're not totally a flat. a fckng G cup.

You stumbled in your rush, as the heavy thing dangerously brush against the floor, however when head in the kitchen.

"Yo~ Pancake is ready Y/n-chan~" Sato cheerfully says before you could swing the base ball bat in his head. Sato placed the pancakes in the table before leading you in your sits as he sit beside you.

You silently dig out the snacks, angrily putting the dishes in the sink and started to charging out. Nevertheless, you were pulled by a slender hands of Satoru.

"I'm a good little boy to Mommy in the past seven days, so where's my reward" he smirked " what about a snack?" He asks pointing his mouth.

"Tsk, fine just one whole okay!" You scolded as you gently crawl on top of table and spreading your legs and hanging your butt in the air to gave him a full view of your wet itching pussy.

"My.. My.. is MOMMY need to cum?" He asks, purposely brush his lips on your core then blowing a warm breath, sending a exhilaration in your lustfulness.

"Y-yes" you embarrassingly answer. Ngl, Satoru was extremely good at oral sex.

Yet, you fling you head when he take so long, thats when you realize he was holding a long dildo that you can purred a fake cum.

"Satoooo~" You moan, when the tip of the vibrating dildo meet your..."Wha! Sato~ Nothngh~ Therhngmmn~" he slowly thrusted the vibrating dildo in you ass.

" Look at how horny you are~ in heat just ending in her monthly period..Mommy is slut" he snickered, sliding his long tongue in your pussy as he aslo feels the vibration from the dildo adding more pleasure to you. The dildo ravish your ass whilst Sato's mouth hit your g-spot heveanly, nearing your climax.

"Kyaaah!" You exclaim feeling a sudden emptiness in your both whole "Sato?" You called, when you hear a rustling sound of metal.

His member spring free as he pulled you down stiing in his lap exactly thrusting himself in one go.

"Grnn, Sato~ T-too deep~" you groan yet "Ahmn~" You started to buckled your hips up and down, yearning for his members warmth. "Satoooo~ Im coming " You darted out your tounge while Sato did the same, You both fight for dominance.

Satoru keep thrusting deeper upwards, as you both released.

"Sato" you mumbled before resting your head in his shoulder, light snores could now hear in you lovely mouth.

"Sorry" he muttered feeling guilty of tiring you, He watch the sweet essences of both of you drip on the floor then to the vibrating dildo in the table.

" I love you " Satoru says burrying his face in your shoulder too.

Vote! Follow meh!(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞]