suguru get. -parents

[Haaaahhhh! Love you]

•👨‍👨‍👧•

Sunny noon of another day.

Everyone in the city are tired and probably minding their own problems as the certain woman seems to have a deeper problem. She had her lip bit behind her black mask, she keep scrolling and scrolling whilst the dark aura around her become thick.

Bad day didn't really choose a person.

Her hands became numb due to the heavy things on the several paper bags,plus the news from her Dad that he's stuck in a traffic and might arrive at home late. Her lips form into a frown and there's a teasing tears in her eyes when she felt her head throbs like a mad man, she rub her temples to lessen the pain yet it made it worse.

"Hmn!?" You groan in irritation as someone tapped your shoulder, you raise your head from your phone to the stranger who had a guts to disturb you. However just patted your head and grinned at you.

"Are you okay? You're in the sunlight since earlier and" He remove his hands and bring it to your forehead. "Tch! You're burning" he back away blowing his hands.

"I'm okay" you says"but thank you for worrying" You slid down your mask down and give him a eyes closed smile. The strangers eyes widened at shock as he swears you look familiar.

"Here" he stretch his arms and offer his hands at you whilst you titled your head in confusion. "Where's your home? I'm helping you" he grabbed the bags on your arms.

"Uh-thank you so-" you were stop by his hands covered in your mouth.

"Thank me later, put your mask on" he says sliding up your mask making you blush in one hundred percent when his hands slightly brush on your lips. However, you snapped back when his glimmering eyes stared at yours as you realize something, You stretches both of your arms to wrapped around his head pulling his closer. His head buried in your breasts and you put his hoodie on.

"Sorry, but I don't want some issue so...put that on until we arrived at my home" you says then tangling your arms on his. You found the walk comfortable coz as for a stranger, he's not barging you with so many questions until you grow bored. "What's your name?" You ask looking directly at his orbs.

"Uh~ G-geto S-suguru" Geto shutters when he remembers who's his talking with. "Say...why do you buy do much of this?" He asks lightly opening the paper bags.

"Oh-" you sigh remembering about it "that's for my team" you say as both of you turn in corner.

"Team?" He asks looking at you.

"I'm a mange-we're here!" You exclaim pulling Geto in as you open the door.

"Oi-w-wait!" He nervously say, hurriedly taking his shoes of "Your parent are here? What are they gonna say if they saw me? You don't even know who I am!" He whispered, placing the paper bags down.

"I'm home!" You shouted, taking your shoes too "don't worry they trust me-well except for my dad. But I know you're a good man" you grinned dragging him into the kitchen were you expect to see your Papa yet there's also your dad.

"Oh~ dad I thought you'd gonna be late?" You signal the chair on the side as Suguru sit, you went to your dad and kiss him in the cheeks.

"Y/n-chan~ gimme more" your dad whined

"Ew no" you said in disgust.

"What are you cooking Papa?" You suddenly pop on your Papas side.

"A curr-"

"WAAHHH! Y/N! THE GUY FAINTED"

-

You're Dad gently lay Suguru on your bed as you sat beside him.

"Thanks dad, you can go now" you said softly, brushing the several hair on Sugurus face.

"No! I'm stay-eck-ouch ouch" you're dad was interrupted when a hand pinched his ears dragging him out.

"Thanks papa~" you smiled at you dad with a smug face, while the door shut close.

"Iwa-chan~ Why'd you do that? Our baby y/n is there with a guy in her room, then that shit gonna seduce our y/n and they have se-mft" Oikawas mouth were covered by Iwazumis hand with his face had a evil grin.

"Trashy-kawa you talk so much! Also aren't that's what we want? A little Y/n running around the house?" Iwazumi says evilly making Oikawa surrender.

You decided to take a shower and change into a silk night gown, when you dried up your hair, you turn off the light and turn on the blue LED lights in the coner of your room that had a aesthetic vibe.

You went beside him again, you stare at him again as you notice that he's really tall and look like he's much older than you. Staring at him in the whole time, you just notice his forehead; there's a stitches across it.

You lean closer to his face and gently trace the stitches with your thumb.

'I wonder what happen to him, It's probably hurts' you thought, Leaning even more closer, you gave his forehead a loving peck that went unnoticed by you.However, when you open your eyes you meet his piercing orbs.

"Waa~ S-uguru-san,I didn't mea-eck" You flinched when you felt a heavy arms around your waist, keeping you in that place.

"Stay like this and explain everything" he mutters, nuzzling under your breasts.

"About?" You asks.

"On how do you stare at me earlier, I can tell you want to tell somthing. Also I know you're the famous manager of MSBY Black Jackals... So start with your name and about the guys downstairs" he says, earning a shock look at you.

"Uhmm.." you calm down and started to stroke is soft black locks "Well, Iam Y/n Oikawa..and the guys earlier is my senpais during my highschool and Iam their manager at Aoba Johsai back then-oi Suguru-san don't drool" you scolded when you notice a saliva dripping from his mouth as he keep nuzzling on your watermelons, You sigh and continue to speak. "My parent died 2 months ago in the theater with the three students...A-nd their form is kinda creepy..hehe" Sugurus eyes widened in shock realizing he knows who did that.

He then stroke your hair to calm you down and it work. And you flipped him over, Suguru on top of you yet his arms still wrapped around you.

"And my senpais told me to live with them and they say they're now stand as my parents so I decided to change my last name" you continued, hugging him tightly.

"Thats-thats a great story" he giggled lightly and the room filled with comfortable silence.

"Neh~ Suguru-san you need to behave~" you say a little low as he felt your breathing near his ear.

"Coz I can feel,You're hard~" you whispered seductively.

"Tch.. Stop it Y/n-chan its embarrassing" he plop his head on your shoulder and you both laugh on top off your lungs.

"You're so cute when you blush Suguru-chan" you tease and giggles "hmnp~" you half moan and groan, feeling a wet long trace your jaw line.

"I said stop teasing" Suguru said in a raspy voice as his half lided eyes look at you.

"Yeah..hehe I stop" You says nervously "Suguru-san-"

"Yeah we can do this again so stop teasing me if you dont want me to smack you ass"

Bunos:

"Iwa-chan! Let me out! That guy is on top of baby Y/n!" Oikawa whined trying to get out on the dog cage.

"Urusai trashy-kawa" Iwazumi scolded.

[Did you like it?,Oya?]