suguru x reader x satoru [1]

[Hakken made my cunt go brr.]

]

•FOLLOW MEH!•

It was a lovely day off for the shamans, 3:00 PM in the afternoon and you were there minding your own god damn business in your dorm room, scrolling through your phone in different platforms until your front door slam wide open revealing a tall black haired shaman panting heavily.

"Y/N!!! HELP GOJOU IS DYI-" before Geto could finish his sentence you quickly ran to Getos room and search for Gojou. Your feet drag you in Getos messy living room and there you saw the worst nightmare and best dream of your life. There sat a one year old Satoru playfully covering his self with his big uniform to keep his self warm.

"Hey Suguru? Mind if you explain?" Your monotone voice made Suguru flinch in nervousness, he gulp a lump of saliva before opening his mouth.

"This morning" he sighed "Satoru went outside for a walk and he bumb into a old woman who sell a different potion" he walk towards the table and pick up the small glass bottle. "He brought this one, it has a blue liquid and he went here" he give the bottle to you "He said if he drinks it he'll turn into a baby but I didn't believe him so he drinks it before I could go near him" Geto look on the floor ready for your twenty-four hours scold for him but Geto jolted when he sees you karate chop the baby Gojou Satoru has a teary eyes and his nose were stuff.

"U-uh? Y/n he's a baby you know?" Geto shakily went closer to you.

"Stop it Suguru! I know he's a baby but the way he stares at me his brain is still a highschool Satoru" You wrapped Satoru with his big uniform and pick him up.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Suguru asks chasing your fading form.

"In my dorm room" you look at him with a smile which catch him off guard. "You should come too, I need your help to take care with Satoru" you says lovely and walk away with Satoru snuggling in your chest.

-

The babysitting went smoothly, You ask Suguru to buy some treats and some baby clothes that would fit on Satoru.

"Are you really our Satoru?" You seriously ask the baby Satoru who's sitting on the kitchen table of yours trying to keep steady the carton of milk in his cute hands.

"Are you coming back? I'm really worried you know. We have to exorcise course, we need you"You helplessly sigh and sit on the chair. Satoru who honestly didn't understand just cutely giggles, he stretch his arms and playfully poke your nose with his sticky hand.

You melted on his touch, you stare at his beautiful ocean orbs as he stares at yours. You decided to stand up and give him a peck on his forehead.

"Im bac-Thats unfair!" Suddenly, Suguru pop on the front door.

"Oh Suguru you're ba-What happen?" You quickly put Satoru on the couch and get a fresh comfy towel and ruffly dry Sugurus hair.

"I forgot to bring umbrella..*acchooo!* Opps!" Suguru shyly smile as you bring your palm on his forehead.

"Fuck you're hot!" You exclaim glaring daggers at him before backing away but before you could Suguru grab your wrist and pull you closer. "Suguru what are you? Doin'?" You could feel your heart pump like it will break your ribcage when Suguru rested his forehead on your shoulder; his lips touching your collar bone.

"Dizzy" he says lowly.

"Okay, then take a shower while I prepare some dinner. I'll take care of both of you" you says and pick up the plastic bags that full of ingredients as Suguru went to shower. Meanwhile, Satoru is pissed he knew Suguru purposely went into the rain to catch a cold so you'll take care of him too.

Satoru wiggly walk towards the kitchen and as he saw your features he excitedly run to you and lightly tug your pyjama. You look down and saw the baby Satoru pointing his big uniform that wrapped on his small body and thats when you remembered.

"Yup! The clothes!" You pick him up as you both sit on the couch and you search for the clothes that Suguru buy. And when you found it you turn to Satoru and put it in him, your eyes look at him with awe. The clothes fit perfectly at Satoru and it's also looks incredible at him; it was a slick blue pyjamas for babies.

You snapped back at your thoughts and decided to go back in the kitchen but You feel a hand grab your apron; it was the pouty Satoru.

"What's wrong?" You asks crouching a little. Satoru suddenly jump on you wrapped his arms on your neck.

"C-cub'les" He muttered whilst you put him on top of the kitchen table.

"Alright, we will but after dinner okay?" You says gently while petting his white locks and he nodded.

You continue to cook as Suguru came out on the bathroom.

"You're don-UH?OI!" You jolted when Suguru wrapped his arms around your waist and watch you cook. Meanwhile, Suguru stuck his tongue tongue out to baby Satoru which pissed the baby. And it went unnoticed by you.

After dinner Suguru and you decided to watch some Netflix while lying on your bed. You could feel the tension between Satoru and Suguru by just looking at them.

"Oh yeah" you sit on your bed and look at both of them. "Sato, come here" you spread your arms open and Satoru gladly accept the offer and snuggle on your chest. You lazily lay on your bed beside Suguru while caressing Satorus head.

You saw Satoru struck his tounge out as Suguru pouted. You sigh and call for him.

"Come here you big baby!" You spread your right arms for him to snuggle. Suguru shyly went closer to you, putting your arms around his back to gently pet him.

"Good night babies" you mumbled as y'all walk into a deep slumber.

BONUS:

The blinding of morning sun wake you up, the heavy weight on both of your arms startled you.

You was about to get up but two arms pull your head and the other one on your neck to pull you back.

"GOOD MORNING!" Suguru and Satoru greeted you with a smile.

"Hi?" You nervously smile, knowing that they're both back to normal and full of energy. "I'm going to make a coffee so~" you try to get up but they pulled ypu again.

"Nope stay here!" Suguru smile at you.

"OI-WHAT THE FUCK? LET ME GO!" Your whole body trembled in fear as Satoru handcuff your wrist on the headboard.

"Since you take care of us" Satoru trace your jawline while Suguru run his hands on your thighs.

"you wouldn't mind if we give you a REWARD, Right?" They both lustfully said.

[THREESOME?
Someone hype me up, my confidence is decreasing 🙃]