satoru goj. - [2] heat

[a/n: yep! My works was save on my files and probably I'll create a backup acc! If this acc got taken down im creating a Same username and book titles so you'll be able to find it easily!! Yey! READ THE FIRST PART OF THIS!!]

•𝘊𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘈𝘜•

!!WARNING NSFW AHEAD!!
!!THE ART ABOVE IS FROM @ghostsfaces IN TWITTER!!

Tapping his left foot on the wooden floor, his breathing was rage as he impatiently waited for her master. It's nine o clock in the night and his master always arrive at home in eight, that's why he grew worried.

When he was busy in thoughts a shuffling of keys from the other side of the door bring him back to reality, his white long tail wagging excitedly as he waited for the door to opens.

"Oh..Sato why are you here? Why are you not sleeping?" Your beautiful tenderhearted voice echoes around your hallway, you close the door by kicking it while you take your shoes off.

"You're late and I was worried" he huffs lightly turning his head away as he look at you on the side of his eyes.

"You don't have to, I'm a grown woman Sato" you said walking past by him, "so what you prepared for me?" Putting your bag on the couch, you watch as Satoru waggle his tail while he walk on the kitchen.

"I-......" There's a pink dust on his face that you unfortunately didn't see because of the dim light of your living room. Slowly, he put down the glass filled with warm milk. "I could only prepare you a warm milk because I still learning to cook and I don't want you to eat a shit, so...If you're really hungry you can cook your self" he carefully push the warm milk in front of you.

"No, it's fine" you grinned at him taking him off guard, you slowly bring the glass to your lips chugging down the half of warm milk.

Satoru Gojo gulp watching you chugged his favorite milk is the most painful but he won't admitted it. Yet, you notice him staring at the milk with a thirsty eyes- taking it off you offer the other half of the milk at him.

"You want some?" Your voice was filled with teasing tone, Gojo at once nodded drool flowing out from his mouth while you bring the milk near to him.

However, his excitement died down- turning into a disappointed one as he watch you drink the rest of the milk with a smirk on your face.

"Get yours" putting the glass on the small table you dart your tongue out at him making Gojo feel nothing but betrayed.

"Y/n~!" He whined pushing you on the couch, sitting on top of you while he held your wrist above your head, "why did you drink all of that?" He said leaning closer and closer to you, you on the other hand move your head to the side so he cant kiss you.

"That was mine!" You spat back, feeling something familiar yet sinful air forming around you two.

"But you ask-WAIT!..." He suddenly buried his face on your neck sniffing all of your scent for him to make sure of his instinct. "You smell different but that scent is so familiar-" Satoru lean back examining your defenseless being as his energy change. "Y/n did you talk to that Geto again?" His voice was firm and threatening.

Cold sweats roll down to your temple your body shaking all of the sudden, "H-he just check me out" your voice was also shaking.

"Where?" Satorus hand dangerously trace your side with his resharpened nails.

"I-in his house.." You bit your lips out of fear.

"Did he just check you out?" He nails begun to lightly lift your uniform shirt, circling your navel as his piercing ocean eyes glare at you.