toge inu. - light

[a/n: YEY SAY THANK YOU WATTPAD FOLKS! why???? Because they taken my new book down yey༎ຶ‿༎ຶ🤸🏻‍♀️ wattpad also doesn't let me update in the past 3 days so]

This shot is requested by YSus612 Sorry i Change your plot yet hope still you like it!

•[au]•

You always thought you're the worst girl alive in the world until you meet a certain person, he had a jaw dropping features with a stunning personality.

In the four in the afternoon, people around the park was full of energy than usual, some of them where holding a gifts, posters, albums and some lightstick.

And there you are in the bench, wearing some hoddie, pants and bucket hat with your phone on your hand and a lollipop on your mouth.

You were boredly watching the certain groups of men, preparing the stage, instruments, lighting, and huge speakers for the upcoming live concert of a famous celebrity and also a artist that you didn't know what his name.

You were so busy thinking about the celebrity name until your phone flashes indicating you have a message.

Mahgurl~nobara💃

Where are you?

Where are you?

Otw to the park, you?

Already here.😒

Opp, wait me there bby!😘👌

Hurry or I'll smack your ass.

Then smack it👁️👅👁️

"Tsk.... this girl really testing my patience-eck!" You suddenly jump feeling someone tap your shoulder, you slowly and shakily turn your head and meet up with a soft gentle purple orbs staring at you. "Uh..." You look at him; he had a white locks and a black face mask covering half of his face. He also wear black over size shirt over a white long sleeve and a baggie ripped jeans.

You see him pointed the space besides you as you quickly shake your head and move a little, "Yes...you can sit down, it's not occupied" you smile genuinely.

The guy sit beside you, both of your elbow lightly touching. You notice him on the side of your eyes open his phone and type something while you let your mind busy with your phone. A moment after he tap you again and show you his phone,

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵?

Was it written on his phone, you look at him then scratch your nape. "Yeah, but only my friend knows the artist so~" you nervously chuckled, the man beside you just nodded creeping a smile behind his mask. Then not in an hour he say his goodbye to you and as the same time Nobara just arrived,

"Who the hell are you with?" She look over your shoulder seeing the guy was already gone.

"Nah just a stranger" you shrugged not leaving your eyes away from your phone, then you felt a grip on your wrist as Nobara begun to drag you into the venue.

"Hurry the concert will start soon"

-_

The people started to cloud the venue as the sun started to hide, queue that the concert will start any minute. And unfortunately you got separated with your beloved best friend who was eager to go to the front to be able to see her favorite drummer who named Maki Zenin.