ryomen suk. - tough

!!BLOOD WARNING!!

• • •

Being able to live in the same shrine with Sukuna is tough,until now even if he's already dead you were still hunted and chased by powerful shamans.Not because you were Sukuna's former servant it's because you have Sukunas one finger.

You were Sukunas servant decades ago yet you still remembered the affection you both shows on each other. Who would believe curses has such emotions too? but him being a king and you just a servant suffocates Sukuna. He can't hold you or touch you if other curses where lingering around it's gonna mock Sukunas reputation, although you're aware of that.

You were a beautiful curse who had a soft like cotton and pale skin, e/c orbs who can see miles away, and h/c elbow long hair. Curse who always wear a black kimono with red spider lily embroidered in the hem.

You were a powerful curse, who can activate spells and have a infinity life yet...What are you doing in the old traditional room which had a protective barrier in curses? With your arms were chained?

Well..you let your guard down when you feel Sukuna's presence with those first year shamans. You try to follow them but a shaman who named Satoru Gojo caught you and bring you in this room.

Everyday different shaman tortured you, just to get an information about where's Sukuna fingers is but you didn't even know where exactly it is they don't believe you.

Sometimes you make fool of your self, asking different shaman to end your life but you know they can't. You know you can activate infinity life with your spells although you didn't want it,when you turn 18, Sukuna tortured you for being a disrespectful servant.

You were ready to die, yet Sukuna said something that makes you activate the infinity life.

"Bakayōmen" you mumbled, remembering the reason why you can't die peacefully. Your shredded spider lily kimono was not enough to cover your lower region and breasts, the blood stained floor was the symbol of your suffering but your skin is still smooth and unmark, thanks to your healing abilities your scars and wounds were healed in just a seconds.

"Yo! Ugly Old hag" Satoru exclaim crouching in your position.

"Brat!" You try to get him but you remembered you were chained. He was right you were old hag, your age was 2000? 3000? Who knows, yet your face was still beautiful as teenage girl.

Satoru was definitely lying on calling you a ugly, your face obviously can't compare on your age.

"You probably regret following my dear students, didn't you?" His face was wearing a smirk while sitting in front of you leg crossed.

"Tsk" you just look away at him.

"Oh‽ You do know him, right?" He ask again but know wearing a kind smile, shoving a picture in your face. Your eyes widened seeing the familiar tattoo on the pink hair boy.

"I thought Sukuna is strong but he was like a little pest" he mocked dropping the picture in the wodden floor. " So tell me where's the other fingers?"

You didn't spoke, your head was hanging low. Satoru crouch down again tucking your e/c hair which covering your tears stained face.

"Why are you doing this?" You nonchalantly ask. He stand up heading to the barrier door which only shaman could pass through.

"To save people, of course" he said seriously.

"Look at you, saving people who can't save a fragile girl back then" you mock him earning a angry looking Satoru.