maki zen. - servant

[A/n: I....I LEARNED THAT DON'T WRITE IF YOUR HIGH!

Request: Zen_Yui

•SERVANT•

You slide your fragile body into the dusty floor, stretching your calloused palms to crawl towards the certain spot as you sulk down into the corner of the room.

You breathe and breathing out heavily as if the imaginary chains that wrapped around your neck restrain you from breathing.

It's always been like this since you're five years old, innocent and so young. Your foolish prostitute mother who's acknowledge you as a accident sell you to the one of the top clan of jujutsu sorcerers and use the money for her own accord.

You aren't special, all you have were just a useless shit even your bones and flesh that's why the clan put you in place and like to see you suffer.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me from my arrogance, please dont punish me Mai-sama" you pleaded on all fours and head resting on the floor.

The tea still make a sound of droplets on the floor that you accidentally stain on her kimono as the superiors and the other head of the top clans watches you intensely.

"My my aren't she a undisciplined servant-" the old woman didn't finish her statement as Mai suddenly lifted the boiling cauldron and pour it to your head. You bit your lower lip really hard that make it bleed but you did it to keep your cries inside you, Mai scooted closer to your ears and whispered.

"You dare cry" she mocked then leaning back, "you can leave now" she says as you bow your head in respect before leaving.

Your breathing hitches, looking at the burns around your neck, nape and hands,It was lucky for you to receive a little mercy from her to not to burn your face or she's just smart to avoid that spot so she could escape on her sin. You clean up your self and wore a new clothes so you could start your daily routine again.

Serving, serving and serving. That's your daily routine, you don't call it job because they didn't give you any money and they just considered you as so lucky that you could even eat there.

Your life were pull off lies and you know that.

It's midnight and the visitors were already gone so it's your cue to clean up, you grab some string to tie your hair up and some clothes rope for your sleeves. You began cleaning the hall, dusting and swiping, then same to the rooms.

You sigh, stretching your back that already hurt since this morning. You close your eyes shut as you breathe heavily, swiping the sweat on your forehead your surroundings become so quiet and when you open your eyes you can't see anything but dark.

You call out for someone yet no one answers, just then you began to hear again the whisperes. They were just mumbles, cries and gibberish but it's still scary for you.

You fall on your knees and cried, pulling your hair apart as the whispers became louder and louder that makes you scream and cover your ears.

"P-please stop! I-im tired! Please!" You scream, tears streaming on your face. "I just want some sleep" you mumbled out of nowhere but you new you couldn't, they just splash some cold water on you will you're on deep slumber.

"Sow0qjjai (sleep?)" You remove your hands in your surprise, the whisperes were sure Incomprehensible yet you could understand them. "Whuwbausvhwva (do you want them?)" It asks whilst you nodded desperately, then suddenly white hands stretch out in front of you making you jump in surprised. "Here don't be shy, grab the hand" it says as you hesitatingly hold it, it's was oddly cold and slimy which your other hand covers your mouth to keep you from puking.

"Where are we going?" You asks under your hands as you senses that you guys turn into corner. Quickly, lights flash around you causing you to use both of your hands to cover them but you immediately pull them down when you feel nothing but air then harsh splashing of water in you back.

The hands were nowhere to be found,just a yellow orange reflection of water above you.

Air were leaving your body as if when you tried to breathe hot water inters your nose then your lungs. You eyes lids became heavier and heavier while you thanks the hands that make you sleep.

"Wake up!"

The unfamiliar voice cause you to shoot your eyes open, sitting up in the soft cotton under you.
Then quickly, soft flesh collided on your lips. Your orbs look down to meet a round thick glasses as her green locks tickles your face a little.

"Why are you sleeping on the baths?" Maki asks, cupping your cheeks with her one hand, she gently rub your cheeks with her thumb. "You're trying to end your life aren't you?" She glares at you.

"A-ah u-uh, I-its n-not-"

"Why did you stutters? You didn't know what's to answer aren't you?"

Immediately, you lower your head and rested it on the hospital bed. "I'm really sorry Maki-san, please have mer-"

"Sssssshhh! Raise your head I'm not Mai" she pinched the bridge of her nose while you look at her innocently. "Here, sit" she patted her lap, your face grew hot steam of white smoke escape through your ears.

"Are?...are you sure Maki-san?" You asks, looking away at her to avoid eye contact. However, in just a second you found your self straddling on her lap, She lean closer to your ear while you shut your eyes and mouth. Maki rested her head on your shoulders causing you to flinch and wince a little in pain.

"So this is the burn" she nonchalantly says, carefully sliding the hospital gown down to your arms. "Does it hurt?" She asks looking at you worriedly.

"Obviously" You facepalm your self before snuggling your head on her neck.

"Hey.. You know, it's not the right time to say this but... I'm leaving the leaving" You quickly lean back and look at her in surprised.

"Where are you going then?" You aks worriedly.

"I'm going to Jujutsu high" she says seriously.

"Are you leaving me behind? Maki-san?"

"No! Come with me... then I'll marry you" She grabbed both of your hands, kissing your palm then the back of it.

"Wha? I'm willing to come with you but what's with the marry thingy?" You blush furiously.

"Don't you like me? Cuz I like you. Then we study, if we study we become the strongest sorcerer, if we became the strongest I'll marry you, then we'll go on a honeymoon on hawaii" she exclaim peppering your face with kisses.

"Ok ok..calm down Maki-san" you push her a little away from you.

"You're coming with me?" You nodded as she stand up while carrying you and jump in excitement. "Oh-but first Of your coming with me, promise me one thing!"

"What is it?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Quit messing around with your life, stop taking them. Now that's mine too so take care of your self" She says, As you both lay on the bed, you snuggles on her chest while she comb your hair with her fingers and whispering nothings to you.

That day, You didn't quite understand why your heartbeat has been faster than before. But one thing you sure off, You're inlove with Maki. As your life changes.

Extra:

A loud thud echo through the room while Maki groan on pain. She was just pushed by your peacefully sleeping form off the hospital bed.

On the other hand, Maki didn't notice the person who's standing near the small table until it's spoke.

"Please keep it down ma'am, this is a hospital not a motel room" the nurse spoke sarcastically causing Maki to gritted her teeth in annoyance.

[I know this is not really on your standards, but I hope you like it! Sorry if its crappy I really dont know where Iam going when writing this.]