𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕜 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

[a/n: Yay bitches! Thanks for 100k reads! Love y'all- this one os highly recommend]

• 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 •

"You stinks" Maki nonchalantly told to Panda. In the hot summer day the second years and firstyears is grouped after the tiring training.

"I don't stink" Panda disagree his tone lightly raising as if he's just holding back.

"You stink" Maki again held no emotions, knowing that any moment the Panda will cause a havoc.

"I DON'T STINK!" and Panda loose his patients, "why are you treating me like an animal?" Panda emotes on the sandy floor.

"Come on Panda, cheer up! You don't stink!" A goddess Y/n L/n tries to lighten up the mood of the curse corpse which is she successfully completed.

"Y-y/n" Panda cried attempting to hug Y/n but she was quickly pulled by Maki into a protective embrace.

"You're a panda! That's makes you a animal!" Maki snickered, gently tracing some circles behind Y/n back.

"Mustard leaf!" Inu then snatch the girl on Maki hold, sitting her on his lap and affectionately rest his chin on Y/n shoulder.

"Oi! Y/n-come here Inumaki also stinks because he always with Panda" Maki grab you in your wrists but stop when she notice that Inumakis collar was unzipped. She give up and look over the first years who just arrived, "You guys! Take a whiff lets show this Panda how he smells" And with that Nobara and Megumi precisely take a sniff, both of them think for the right word carefully not to turn down their senpai.

"I think Panda didn't stinks, it's probably because he smells like a sun--right Megumi-kun?" You beamed, smiling again that strike all of their hearts.

"G-goddes" they all thought in the same time- melting at your bright smile.

"So!" You jump off from Inumakis lap and walk over Panda, "You don't mind if I give you a bath, right Panda?" There all of Makis and Toges eyes look at Panda threateningly as if it's saying that 'dont you dare remove that adorable smile at her face' Pamda gulp, chuckling nervously and agreed.

The second years plan taking a sleepover at Toges room after you bath Panda--Maki help you with shampoos whilst Toge in rinsing Panda. After that y'all dried him with a hair blower-- not long enough you also take a bath on Toges. As when you step out from the bath- wearing your cute 'we bare bears' pyjamas, flash and clicking of camera was hears through the room except from the playing movie.

"What dis you guys do?" They all turn away, adding your photo on your album at their phone. "Welp! I'm tired!" You yawn plopping on Pandas fluffy fur-Panda who seems busy with a movie and the two in their phone didn't notice that you already in a deep slumber until a cute little snors escaped from your lips.

They all cooed at your adorableness and in the same time snapped some one hundred photos of you sleeping. Not long then the two also lay on Panda and wrapped a loving yet protective arms around your sleeping figure.

"Good night Y/n" Maki and Panda whispers.

"Salmon" Toge yawn.

•𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼•

After Nobara win in a chest against Maki and a deal that the second years let them bring you to the mall, Nobara cheered dragging you with Yuuji and Megumi following up.

Nobara drag you in the different stores- in clothes, shoes, sun glasses, accessories, souvenirs and she insisted you to pick up something and she will buy it for you- considering it as a gift. But you all decline her offers and just help her carry the shopping bags.

In the middle of walking, Yuuji constantly sighed shutting his eyes irritatingly in a reason that he carries more than Nobara whilst Megumi don't bother helping-on the same time he also don't want his crush to carry to much which is you. He just sighed and look over Nobara who's walking first.

"I think your just buying too much" Itadori groan in pain.

"Half of those are yours, right?" Nobara reasoned.

"Only this one is mine" Itadori raise the yellow orange bag causing the others to light fell of his hold but in his reflexes he quickly catch it. Then a shadow hovered above him, Yuuji slowly look up who the person is- it was Nobara who devilishly look at Yuuji.

"Drop even one.....and you're dead" Nobara threaten, Yuuji was about to open his mouth but a white cloth from the pink bag fell on the floor- in one swift moment Yuuji swirls on the air his face was bruised because of Nobaras punch.

You then hurriedly walk at the poor pink haired boy tenderly touching his haid and concernedly look at him. "Are you okay, Yuuji-kun?"

"I-im f-fine Y-y/n-senpai-" Yuuji froze when he feel you lean closer and plan a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Hope that you're okay, go to Shoko-san if something bad happen okay?" You gently brush your thumb on his cheek as Yuuji past out on the floor- and Nobara and Megumi in the back-

"Kugisaki, punch me in the face!"

"No you're the one who should punch me on the face"

"Oh- a sweets and a bakery!" You suddenly exclaimed.

•𝓖𝓸𝓳𝓸 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓾•

"Ah~ Y/n-chan! what's makes my adorable student go here?" Gojo Satoru enthusiastic ask you, he was leaning on the door frame of his office and a room in the same time.

"Uh...Nobara brings me outside and I saw a certain shop and I can't help but remember you so.." You held the box of different flavors of Mochi in front of him, his eyes widened almost tearing up- he nerver get a present from his students because of his cocky attitude that's why.

"Y-y/n-chan~" Gojo cheered- out of happiness he hugged your knees, lifting you up from the ground and swinging you around. "You're the best-" as then you shut him up by stuffing a Kukifuku flavored Mochi at his mouth.

•𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓲 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸•

You yawn for a moment before knocking at his door, "Nanami-san? Are you still awake?" As when your voice ring on his ears he quickly made his way to the door and greated you with a smile.

"What brings you here L/n-san?" He grinned at you- you presence seems to lighten his mood.

"Uh...eh..if you don't mind can I come in? I don't want Gojo-sensei suddenly drag me from somewhere" you nervously chuckled scratching your head with your right hand as the other held a special gift for him.

"Oh yeah of course" he opens the door widely, but insted of entering you look at him.

"Hehe- could you please go in first?" Nanami confusedly look at you but just shrugged it and walk first sitting on his couch as you sit across from him.

"So whats with-" a loud thud from the table in front of him and you interrupt him as you put the elegant wrapped basket in top of the table.

"Here! I bought this for you Nanami-san!" Nanami quickly saw the bread a drink that his been craving since he came back as a Jujutsu sorcerer. "You like casse-croute and a red wine, right?" You give him a close eyed smile.

"How did you know?" Nanami look at you in disbelief.

"Well a white haired bird whispered to me" You sheepishly look away, Nanami curse Gojo for probably telling  you something creepy about him but he then thank the shaman.

"Then, will you spare some time here? I'll make you some tea so we could chat a little bit more" Nanami offered which you gladly accept, yet after making some tea Nanami saw you deeply sleeping on his couch-maybe out of tiredness on dealing with the first years. He tenderly brush the hair out of your face-- if he could just adopted you he would give up a ten hex trillion dollars for you, but your clan is also a protective over you.

"Have a sweet dreams, baby"
[*Nosebleed]

Ppl! Please look at the →呪術廻戦ワンショット before messaging me for a request!]