headcannon 2

[a/n:Sorry...I ran on errand for school so I got busy... I'll just gonna make a part 2 of this...]

• ɪᴅᴋ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs ʙᴜᴛ-•

★𝐠𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮★

- Episode 14 [19:27]

"I'd like to ask you to handle investigating those at Kyoto, Utahime" Gojo surprisingly politely askes Iori.

"Why don't you ask me Gojo Satoru?" Your stern voice echoes in the meeting room but an irk mark appears on your forehead when the two teachers didn't pay attention to you.

"What would you do if I'm the traitor?" Utahime raise her eyebrows at the first year teach.

"No way!" Gojo wave his hand disagreeing, "You're weak-"

"Gojo Satoru! Why are you ignoring me?" you scream--grabing his collar and shaking him.

"Ah~ Y/n I didn't see you the-" with that a hot tea was thrown on top of your head causing you to let go off him and winced in pain.

"Utahime!" Gojo growl looking at the worried woman beside him.

"I'm sorry!Y/n just suddenly appears in front of you-- i meant to throw it to you" Utahime explain- drying to you up by her handkerchief but when she get on your nape you quickly groan in pain.

"Tsk" Gojo click his tongue-- seeing your burn-redding nape, "Utahime just clean the mess, I'll bring Y/n to Shoko" Gojo lift you up, bridal style.

"Sato? Is that you?" You ask the man who's carrying you as he walk through the hallways that lead to the infirmary.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly ask--kicking the door of the infirmary startling Shoko.

"I think I might fell unconscious" you whisper, feeling a soft bed on your back.

"It's okay, rest" he remove some loose strands off your face, "I'll be here" he said, kissing your forehead.

★𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼 𝗺𝐞𝐠𝐮𝗺𝐢★

- [I'm planing to make this a oneshot but....i have a lazy ass.wwww]

What happened to the serious face of Megumi?
Megumi feel himself like a stupid child,
Why is he attempting to touch your delicate and soft skin.

"You're not paying attention!" You says-locking your arms around his neck whilst your knees between his crotch; pulling him down with you. "I win again" you says proudly removing your arms off him but you notice that Megumi isn't getting up.

"Megumi?" He rolled over, pinning you down under him as his eyes were half lidded.

"Y/n-senpai can we fuck?"

★𝐢𝐧𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞★

- Ep 19 (9:39)

"Momo!" You called out your senpai from Kyoto, "I'll help you with Kamo-senpai!" You shouted jumping at the tree as high as you could to float in the air; same hight as them.

"Thank you-"

"B-bonito f-flakes!" Momo was cutted by Inumaki that have his one eye open, he tries to reach you only causing him to fall on Momos broom.

But thank god you manage to catch your best friend before his body collapse on the dirt.

"I'll leave Inumaki to you!" Momo shouted before making her way to Shoko.

You lay Inumaki on the pile of clean leaves behind the bushes to hid from the enemies, your face contorted with worried one when you see his beaten up body and bloodied lips.

You place your hand gently on his chest and the other is on his throat, a light flow out on your finger tips as her injured body and aching throat were now fine.

In a minute your sighed--wiping some bed sweats on your forehead, while when you open your eyes you saw a fully conscious Inumaki; he held your hands with a smile on his face and both of your nose touching.

"Uhhh... welcome back?" You nervously says.

"Thank you!" He mumbled--tackling you with a hug causing you to both lay on the ground.

"Your welcome" you patted his head, " hey why did you do that earlier? That's reckless you know?" You pouted bringing your palm on his cheek as he affectionately melted on your touch.

"I-..."

"Are you saying something Toge?"

"I love you!" He suddenly spat, pressing his soft lips on yours.