Part 58...

"HELL YEAH! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU ALL DUMBASSES!" Bakugou said screaming while little explosions went off from excitement. "The Bowser costume suits you!" Kirishima says with happiness. "Why the hell are you a damn monkey? Didn't you say you wanted to be Mario?" Bakugou said making Kirishima giggle. "I'm a gorilla! Well yeah, but Denki insisted on letting Y/n wear it instead so I did. Plus Donkey Kong is super manly!" Kiri said giving a thumbs up.

"Whatever." Bakugou said rolling his eyes and sat inside the kart that was assigned to him. "Why are you always so moody...It's going to wear on me." Sero said groaning in his King Boo costume. "WE NEED TO TAKE A GROUP PHOTO! WE LOOK SO FREAKING AMAZING!" Mina said snapping pictures of everyone. "Awe look at you two!" Mina said snapping a picture of you and Denki. "We look adorable don't we!" Denki said smiling at the camera as he held you over his shoulders.

"I guess I'm going to fall to my death huh?" You said as Denki's arm became a little wobbly but your fingers intertwined with his making you feel slightly more secure. "Don't say that! I would never dream of hurting you!" Denki said squeezing your hands a few times which made you smile. "C-can I get down now though?" You asked Denki as he began to laugh nervously. "I- I don't know how to get you down..." Denki said as he began to freak out which rubbed on you.

"D-denki. Please say you're k-kidding. P-please.." You said freaking out on the inside thinking this idiot would drop you to the floor. "H-HELP!" Denki freaked out as everyone's eyes darted at you almost falling down but Sero's tape wrapped around your waist to pull you back into his arms. "You alright Mariposa?" Sero asked you chuckling softly to put you down. "Yeah. Thank you." You said but Denki jumped on your back. "I SAID STAY BACK!🤺BACK!🤺" Denki said to Sero.