Part 39..

"SO HE DEAD ASS CONFESSED TO YOU? CHILE I-" Litzy was freaking out over facetime making you laugh. "I was surprised too haha." You said over facetime as your friend began smiling. "Did you confess back to him?" Litzy asked as you looked out the distance and began to zone out. (Did I confess to him..?) You thought to yourself while you began to crack your fingers. "So I guess you didn't. YOU BEST DO IT SOONER OR LATER BEFORE THE SUMMER ENDS!" Your friend said happily. 

"I think I did? But not properly like I didn't say 'Hey, Denki. I have feelings for you' that type of thing." You said while Litzy nodded her head. "I almost kissed him..." You said smiling at the flashback. "You guys would be the cutest couple ever!" Your friend said as you immediately looked up and saw your door was wide open. "Uh- I'm going to call you bac-. Denki!" You screamed his name as Denki snatched your phone and began to run to your bathroom.

"No! Open the door Denki!" You said knocking on the bathroom door that was locked. Your heart began to do turns and flips at the fact that your best friend and crush were on facetime. (Oh god, this is bad.) You thought to yourself as you kept on looking at the door hoping it would unlock. "Hold on, you're Denki?" Litzy asked as Denki nodded his head. "Who are you?" Denki asked as Litzy glared at him. "Y/N DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME?!" Litzy screamed out so you could hear.

Your heart began racing at what the hell they could be talking about or the possibility that they were talking about you. You placed your ear to the door and heard whispering as you tried your best to concentrate. "WAIT! THAT IS ACTUALLY SO CUTE! I NEED TO WITNESS THIS!" Litzy said chirping in pure joy. Just by your best friend's reaction, you were genuinely curious about what they were talking about. "Can I have my phone back?" You asked Denki while knocking on the door.