Part 47..

Sero was pretending to play the guitar as his right hand was strumming the invisible strings and bobbing his head front and back. Mina on the other hand was playing the invisible drums while crossing her arms and out in the air. Kirishima was straight out vibing as he was doing a similar dance move like Sero's but gave the invisible strings a long strum. Denki was um...I really don't know but he was doing something...I think.

Bakugou just played the actual drums and it looked magical since he did seem somewhat passionate about playing them but since Denki was really working hard putting this together, he thought he should at least make it look like he's trying. "Tonight...I wanna give it all to you..."Denki sang pointing in your direction indicating that the song was specifically for you. "In the darkness...there's so much I wanna do..." Denki sang perfectly while holding an invisible mic.

"And tonight...I wanna lay it at your feet...cause (boy/girl) I was made for you...And (boy/girl)...You were made for me..."Denki sang as he walked over to you and grabbed your hand gently giving you little shocks that made your heart pound out of your body. No one has ever done this to you and it was straight out of a story where the author would think this was the most romantic thing to ever be done by a blond boy who was head over heels for you.  

You squeezed Denki's hand before he walked back to his original spot. "I was made for lovin' you baby! You were made for lovin' me..." Denki sang as he began dancing making you chuckle at how adorable he looked. You couldn't help but hum along to Denki's singing since this was a catchy song. Denki was able to hear your humming just barely and he began to blush like crazy that the shade of red on his face was darker than Kirishima's hair. (Adorable...) Denki thought to himself. 

𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗' 𝚈𝚘𝚞...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें