Part 65...

"Y/n...?" Denki asked but you didn't respond which made him confused. "H-hey? Y/n?" Denki asked poking your nose but you were fast asleep already. Denki sighed in frustration but let it go immediately since you did seem tired before he entered your room. "You look so peaceful...I just want to hold you so close...like this..." Denki said pulling you in closer into his chest but then felt something wet touch his bare chest almost making him shriek in fear but he didn't let it escape his lips.  

"Ewwww gross...you're drilling all over me..." Denki said chuckling as more drool rolled down your face making him cringe but he really wanted to keep you in his arms. "Why didn't you drool for me when you saw me huh?" Denki said jokingly but the drool became a little too much for him so he got off the bed so he could grab a shirt from his room. You rolled over to the other side but you somehow kept on rolling and fell off the bed but in the process, your pillow moved to reveal your diary.  

Denki came back into your room and saw the little book that Bakugou had the other day and didn't let him read it so Denki being Denki...his curiosity skyrocket into the sky in which he debated to respect your privacy or learn more about you. Denki picked up the diary and then looked at the empty bed. "H-huh? They're probably in the bathroom...I don't think I should do this..." Denki said sighing afterward because he knew it was better to gain your trust instead.

Denki sat up on the bed and realized you were taking a while in the bathroom. "I should check up on them..." Denki said as he walked towards the bathroom but realized the light wasn't even on. He was so confused and began to worry a little as he began to walk in circles but then heard snoring coming from the side of the bed. "I SWEAR IF I SEE THE GRUDGE UNDER THE BED I'M DIPP-" Denki was cut off as he saw you sleeping on the floor. "Oh...cute." Denki said smiling.