Part 30..

"Y/N! YOU ACTUAL-." Your ex was cut off by you. "Shut up, what happened?" You asked calmly as you looked at your screen as you both were on facetime. Your ex passed his phone to his mom who seemed to be on the hospital bed which made your heartbreak into pieces. This woman has gone through so much and you genuinely had a soft spot for her. "Hi sweety, how are you..?" The woman said weakly as you felt your eyes water at the sight of her looking weaker than before.

"I'm doing alright, I'm actually in Japan right now. You don't look so good, what's going on?" You asked the woman who gave you a weak smile before her face went back to her resting face as she sighed. "I'm going to die soon, I can feel it..." The woman said as you felt the tears almost escaping. "No, please don't say that. They're going to find a cure I promise." You said trying to reassure the woman who shook her head softly as her attention then went to a door banging.

"Y/N! I'M COMING IN! WAIT! WHY IS IT LOCKED! Y/N YOU DIDN'T CALL YOUR EX DID YOU!" Denki said banging on your door as the woman tilted her head. "Who is that sweety?" The woman asked as your eyes widened of your door being kicked wide open by Denki. "It's a friend of mine." You said looking at Denki who stomped over to you. Denki tried to snatch your phone but failed as you pulled your phone back. "Denki, please stop." You said softly to him.

"HELL NO! HOW COULD YOU CALL YOUR SHORT DICK EX AFTER HE CLEARLY BROKE YOU!" Denki screamed out as the woman eye's widened at the comment. "W-wait hold on what?" The mother asked you while Denki began to yell out how much of an asshole your ex is. The facetime call ended abruptly as you just sighed and looked at Denki who tilted his head as he couldn't read your facial expression. "Y/n..?" Denki said softly before you locked yourself in the bathroom.