Part 63...

"Sure, go for it..." you said laying back in bed while Denki was really happy you let him cuddle you. You shut your eyes and turned over to face away from Denki but your eyes opened instantly as you felt a warm pair of arms wrap around your waist. Denki pulled you into his arms making himself the big spoon. He began to snuggle himself into your hair making you giggle. "What are you doing?" You asked but Denki responded with a sweet kiss on the back of your head making you smile at his touch.

"Shh...go to sleep cutie...let me say sweet things so you can dream of me..." Denki said as he inhaled your scent and exhaled slowly making you feel a little better. "You know...you're an amazing person. I love seeing you smile and mostly when I'm the reason that I see that cute smile. Awee look you're smiling right now right?" Denki asked. "Anyways, meeting you was the best thing to ever happen...I'm even holding you so closely to me...hey can you look at me...please...?" Denki said as you groaned.

Denki's eyes widened as he saw that you actually turned over to him which made him flustered. You were sleepy so instead you snuggled yourself into his chest but that's when it hit you. This was going to be the last interaction with Denki. It began to sink into your head and your heart as it began to ache in pain. Your eyes began to water and your throat tighten. "Denki?" You asked looking up at Denki who smiled. "What is it cutie?" Denki asked but his facial expressions softened as he stared into your glossy eyes.

"Was all this a waste of time...was it really wise to fall in Love with you...I- you live here but I live in the states...it was all just a summertime romance...I just think that it's sad that I won't see you again..." you said as a single tear rolled down your cheek. "Oh honey...please don't say that. I was made for loving you and I believe that we were made for each other." Denki said holding your face and scooting down. "Ever since I met you my days have become brighter because of you..." Denki said looking at your lips.