Part 72

"My face hurts...why did your mom even throw a shovel at me? What did I even do..." Denki said as his voice cracked at the end making you feel awful. You looked down at Denki was literally laying in your bed and snuggled himself in your blankets while also smelling your pillows to see if you had a scent on them. *sniff* *sniff* "Why can't I smell anything? Do you even smell? I thought you would have a scent as they describe in stories.." Denki said as he pouted.

"I guess I can add some perfume/cologne on them if you want..." You said walking to the vanity that you had in your room while Denki's eyes followed. "Can I be your boyfriend?" Denki asked so casually while you looked at the mirror on your vanity to see him. The room became silent making Denki nervous as he made eye contact with you from the mirror. "You want to be my boyfriend?" You asked Deki who began to explode with small sparks of electricity from his body.

"Y-yeah! If you want...we can wait and go on more dates...if you want I don't mind waiting. Even though we're like on part 72 and it's been a while we might as well..." Denki said as you felt yourself smile to the point your cheeks began to hurt. You grabbed the perfume/cologne from your vanity and walked back to your bed in where Denki sat up immediately. "Can I be your boyfriend..?" Denki asked once more and began blushing as he saw you smile softly at him.

"You're smiling at me..." Denki said as he felt that he was going to short circuit soon. "Yeah? Was I not supposed to?" You asked Denki who covered his face with the blankets and screamed into them. Denki quickly got over it and looked up at you since he smelled what you sprayed on the blankets and pillows. *sniffs to the point where Denki could pass out*  "Yummy, I could literally eat it...or eat you instead..." Denki smirked making you flustered at how lude it sounds coming from him.