Part 43..

"Give it back to me! SEROOOO!" Denki said whining as he wanted to read more of your diary but Sero glared at him. "No, don't be an idiot. If they found out you read their diary they'll never trust you." Sero said proving a point as Denki began to think about it. "AGH! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RIGHT!" Denki said crossing his arms in frustration as he then realized Bakugou was beginning to recover. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU DBUHWDBCW" Denki zapped Bakugou again.

"Shut your bitch ass up." Denki said zapping Bakugou once more but Sero rolled his eyes. "God this is worse than reading a story in where I fucking died gah damn." Sero said wrapping Denki and Bakugou up. Sero carried them both over his shoulders and walked to the living room to see you under Mina. "Look Denki, Mina is trying to steal your (girl/boy)" Sero said teasingly as he dropped Denki to the ground. "REALLY MINA! GET OFF OF THEM!" Denki screamed in jealousy. 

"Whoops sorry!" Mina said smiling as she got off of you and walked over to Denki. "Why are you all wrapped up..? Why is Bakugou...out of it...?" Mina said concerned as Bakugou began to make noises that Denki would usually do when he goes stupid from his quirk. You stood up from the ground and chuckled at the sight of Deki being wrapped up. "You look cute being all wrapped up, like a gift." You said smiling at Denki who began to blush and thanked Sero in his head.

"I am a gift, that is just for you and only you." Denki said as he rolled over to you making you shake your head. "You are such an idiot...also, I'll call you back Litzy." You said hanging up the phone and picked up Denki from the floor as you both bumped heads. "OUCH!" Denki said dramatically as you rolled your eyes and unwrapped him. Denki immediately pinned you to the ground as he chuckled. "And you did this for what?" You asked. "Why not?" Denki smirked.