Part 42..

You were walking out of your room while looking down at your phone. "Woah! You okay there?" Sero asked since he was running to where Denki's screams were coming from but his dumbass wasn't looking and bumped into you causing you to fall down. "Yeah, I'm uh. Oh." You said confused as Sero picked you up with his tape that was coming from his elbows. "Thank you." You said smiling before walking away into the living room to reveal a drumset was set up.

"T-they smiled at me..." Sero said a little embarrassed since he has never seen you smile at him but at Denki. "(SNAP OUT OF IDIOT! WAIT I HEAR ZAPS AND SCREAMING?) Sero thought as he ran into the bathroom to reveal Bakugou shaking while little bolts of electricity surrounding his body. "What the hell Denki?!" Sero said watching Denki pick up a book that was on the ground that fell out of Bakugou's shirt. "N-no! D-don't p-pick t-that uh-up." Bakugou said reaching for the dairy.

"A drumset? Cool...even though I can't play for shit." You said showing the drumset to your friend who knew what was about to go down. "Y/N!" Mina screamed as she ran towards you. "Yes..?" You said a little nervous before she tackled you to the ground. "Ow." You said while Mina was sitting on top of you. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah, it's been a while." You chuckled nervously. "HELLO RANDOM PERSON ON THE PHONE!" Mina said waving.

"Did you zap him?" Sero asked while Denki held the book tightly not letting Bakugou take it. "And I'll do it again! BOP! BOP!" Denki said zapping Bakugou to the ground as if this man didn't already have trauma but no Denki wanted to add a little more spice to the trauma. "Anyways what is this...OH MY GOD! IT'S Y/N'S DIARY!" Denki said surprised as he read the first two sentences. Sero glared at Denki before snatching the diary away with his tape not wanting anyone to invade your privacy.